Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South, 28/03/2015

Wouldn't actually disagree. You had most of the ball in the second half and were probing away. It's not as if you were constantly knocking at the door though. It was not one of those games where woodwork was being rattled, our 'keeper was having a blinder and there were goal line clearances.The breakthrough appeared not to be coming and when it did, it was flukey and late. The consensus at the time was that Hearts shaded it, but that a draw would not have been an injustice.My only objection was to the claim that it was a comfortable win for Hearts. As even its author now concedes, this was nonsense.

:lol:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can beat raith on tuesday and go into this game with nothing to fear. 3-1 jambos though i think. Good chance of taking something from edinburgh the following weekend though.

3 first team regulars are away with the Scotland 21's on Thursday so I wonder if that'll affect who we play at all. If it was a crunch game no doubt they'd play, but I think we might change the midfield and rest King & Nicholson. Maybe go more narrow and start Anderson or El Hassnaoui instead.

It will be interesting, will Hearts take their foot off the gas even by just 10% as they are already champions, or will they play with complete freedom and put on a real show now that the pressure is off?

I'm hoping for a 3-0 but wouldn't be too surprised by a much closer game.

In a weird way, I think we'll be even more relentless as Neilson goes out to show that we aren't away on our holidays.

We are probably in our best form of the season just now and really blowing team away and playing with freedom.

There is also the incentive of 100 goals and beating Hibs 1st division record.

4-1 Hearts.

Despite what Robbie says, I can see the foot being taken off the gas considerably.

I wonder if we will want to get the 100pts / goals etc?

i'd rather concentrate on the fringe players getting time to be honest but without disrespect to the other teams, up it for the Rangers & hibs games.

Not taken anything from the Jambos after 3 attempts this season, games where we probably deserved to take something in at least 2 of them. I think next Saturday will be our day. Hearts 1 QOS 2.

The tablets are not working son

The tablets are not working son

Please, for the sake of mankind, go out and play in traffic.

Depending how much we take the foot off the gas. If we're going for the 100 points / goals then normal service. In fact i dont see why we would take the foot of the gas anyway.

The maximum points total we can reach is 99.

It wouldn't surprise me if we lose maybe once more with a couple of draws chucked in but the squad and management will be wanting the points record now. There's a decent chance of us hitting a century of goals as well.

We're also currently on an eight game winning run and a win here means we could make it ten in a row at Ibrox. I have a feeling we might just run riot again on Saturday.

Archived