Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South, 28/03/2015

Hopefully we can put Tuesday's inept performance behind us. I think we'll never have a better opportunity to beat Hearts with a few of their players missing for various reasons. We've nothing to lose so I suggest we have a go, my team would be.

Clark.

Dowie, Durnan, Higgins.

Carmichael, McKenna, Millar, Holt.

Paton.

Reilly, Lyle.

Sub's, Atkinson, McShane, Kidd, Mitchell, Burns, Hopper, Smith.

2-1 Queens

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Fowler in the papers today saying he's expecting a performance from Queens to spoil Hearts' party. After watching Queens' performance against Raith Rovers on Tuesday, I think he'd be better keeping such opinions to himself and saying nothing until after the game. If we do by some fluke manage to get a draw, or even more unlikely, a win, then he will have every right to come out and praise his team. Whatever the result however I don't think it will cast too much of a cloud over Gorgie.

Our form now is as good as it's been all season.

Nothing has actually been confirmed anywhere about us missing "loads of players" either, it's pure fan speculation.

I think almost every Hearts player played no more than a half each yesterday.

Our form now is as good as it's been all season.

Nothing has actually been confirmed anywhere about us missing "loads of players" either, it's pure fan speculation.

I think almost every Hearts player played no more than a half each yesterday.

McGhee and Hamilton played the 90 but they wouldn't be likely to start anyway. I reckon it'll be...

Alexander

Paterson

Ozturk

Wilson

McHattie

Gomis

Pallardo (If available, Anderson if not)

Walker

El Hassnaoui

Sow

Zeefuik

Would rather Sow properly up top but he played deeper and wider against Falkirk and was excellent.

Doubt it. Can't ever recall a game being postponed at Tynecastle due to the weather.

The winter of 2010 saw a game or two postponed I think.

Sure we pumped Aberdeen 5-0?

I think the away end will be full of Hearts fans and that's the reason it's sold out.

It won't be "full" of Hearts fans and it isn't sold out. I think we're all realistic enough to know there will be some Hearts fans in it though, maybe more than 100. They will be heavily outnumbered by Queens fans though within the away section. Hopefully it will cause no problems and everyone enjoys the game.

We should be made to stay in the division if supporters invade the park for winning the fucking second tier. :lol:

^^^will be first onto the park at the final whistle v Rangers! :P

Congratulations Hearts. I think the team should repay the fans with achieving a very high scoring win that will show how well they have done. That fact that Falkirk will benefit from this is secondary . Honest!

Archived