Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South, 28/03/2015

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaving now, expecting the pubs to be rammed before and after that match!

I reckon it'll be a narrow Queens win by 2-1 or we'll just come out all guns blazing and it'll end 4 or 5 nil to us.

Should be a good day out regardless.

We will certainly need to up our game from Tuesday night. Just hope we do ourselves some justice and avoid too many lump balls to lone striker. We can play decent on the deck v Hearts. Hope it's a good game and maybe we could sneak something, if the Jambo defence is careless with their deck chair formation and is blinded by some cigar smoke at a crucial point.

Then again... maybe not. Will stay to applaud the champions regardless.

cornette.png

Thought you'd be too auld for Jack Wills.

Off to boozer soon. One too many drams and I may be on the pitch with JW and co...

Here's hoping all our kids are back from Scotland duty.

Well played to the Champions Hearts, and a well done to Dumbarton on beating Falkirk.

The play off 4th position is still very much on.

Always new there would be twists and turns In the last seven matches.

Gomis easily best player on the park. Do Hearts fan think you will manage to keep hold of him next season?

We lacked creativity in the final third again. Starting to worry we have no cutting edge and no options to change it from the bench. Cheers to Sons for doing us a massive favour!

Absolutely punchless in final third. Paton just doesn't have the pace to do anything with his quality and Danny doesn't have the final ball to do anything with his skill and pace and in two static strikers and I can't see how we are going to score against the teams that don't gift you anything.

Absolutely punchless in final third. Paton just doesn't have the pace to do anything with his quality and Danny doesn't have the final ball to do anything with his skill and pace and in two static strikers and I can't see how we are going to score against the teams that don't gift you anything.

The same way we have scored against St Johnstone Hearts Hibs & Rangers already this season.

Archived