Heart of Midlothian v Queen of the South, 28/03/2015

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Buaben and Pallardo are both out we may well see Scott Robinson.

With McGhee and Paterson both away I wonder if Eckersley will go to RB and McHattie LB.

Good chance for El Hass and Anderson to get some game time.

If Buaben and Pallardo are both out we may well see Scott Robinson.

With McGhee and Paterson both away I wonder if Eckersley will go to RB and McHattie LB.

Good chance for El Hass and Anderson to get some game time.

Think we'd more likely go with Gomis and Anderson in the middle than bring Robinson back in at this stage.

Think we'd more likely go with Gomis and Anderson in the middle than bring Robinson back in at this stage.

I thought Anderson played further forward but he could probably slot in there for one match. I also doubt Robinson will start for us again but he might get a farewell run out as a sub in one of our home games.

I thought Anderson played further forward but he could probably slot in there for one match. I also doubt Robinson will start for us again but he might get a farewell run out as a sub in one of our home games.

He is more of an attacking midfielder but sure he can sit a bit deeper as well.

And the man in the middle is:

person_10438.jpg

Pa+Kujabi+Hibernian+v+Hearts+Scottish+Cu

_50075793_4192399.jpg

23657EA300000578-0-image-38_141666871419

He just couldn't stay away from our title-winning celebration. 8)

nagevyja.jpg

What a post! :thumsup2

I see no reason at all for Hearts to take the foot off the gas. None at all. It'll be mayhem and party time I reckon. My number 1 choice of the team to come up with us is QoS, but I think you might have to do this yourselves guys!

Think Queens could spoil the title party on Sat, Hearts missing a few players while am sure the Queens players will be up to amend the defeat on tue night.

The games between the sides have got closer as the season has progressed to the point Hearts stole the win at palmerston the last time.

Queens to win 2-1 at worst draw 2-2.

I think Queens have got a chance to Nick this, no pressure on Hearts and queens got humped midweek so will want to put in a good performance. We're missing a few bodies but those who come in will have a point to prove aswell.

I'll go 2-1 to the famous.

Mr. Fowler in the papers today saying he's expecting a performance from Queens to spoil Hearts' party. After watching Queens' performance against Raith Rovers on Tuesday, I think he'd be better keeping such opinions to himself and saying nothing until after the game. If we do by some fluke manage to get a draw, or even more unlikely, a win, then he will have every right to come out and praise his team. Whatever the result however I don't think it will cast too much of a cloud over Gorgie.

I just had a look at the Queen of the South website, and it's saying that away tickets for the Hearts game are sold out.

Can this be true, or does this just mean that as the game is so close - no more online sales?

I just had a look at the Queen of the South website, and it's saying that away tickets for the Hearts game are sold out.

Can this be true, or does this just mean that as the game is so close - no more online sales?

Online sales closed on Tuesday.

I doubt it is actually sold out. We had about 90 tickets left on Wed night. Only available to personal callers though.

Archived