Cowdenbeath vs Falkirk

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're supposed to get seven points from five games. That's down to four games so we will get something on Tuesday.

It's about time for a shock win.

TBF beating Falkirk at CP isn't really a shock normally. Unfortunately beating anyone anywhere is a shock this season.

I hope big Morgan gets his goal in this game. He's getting far too much criticism from our fans IMO. He's not exactly set the heather on fire but I still don't think we have gave him much to feed off in the games he's played in.

He wasn't any worse than than the over rated Baird on Saturday

Aye let's change our style of play that saw us go undefeated until mid March for some big lump to "have more to feed off"

Who mentioned anything about changing our style of play? The quality of service to him on Saturday, asides a couple in behind the defence in the first half, were poor. He was also let down by his experienced side kick

Can you Queens fans piss off. You had your turn at humiliating us last week. It's Falkirks turn now.

If you lot want to fight amongst each other go and do it away from our match thread. Might i suggest starting a queens falkirk pissing contest ex-player thread.

Archived