115,000 SNP Members

Colkitto

The yes campaign took outright support for independence from 22% to 45%. That's an achievement in itself.

No they didn't. Support for Independence has always been around the 1/3 mark. It did increase, but by nowhere near as much as you suggest.

Given the amount of money expended on it, and the social media effect, the uplift in support for Independence was actually quite disappointing. Which is why the margin of defeat was much greater than most predicted.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much what I got from H_B's chat there.

It's like he can't be arsed anymore.

He sounds like a dejected, defeated shadow of a man now. He's coming to terms with the fact independence is inevitable and there will be an indyref2 very soon.

No they didn't. Support for Independence has always been around the 1/3 mark. It did increase, but by nowhere near as much as you suggest.

Given the amount of money expended on it, and the social media effect, the uplift in support for Independence was actually quite disappointing. Which is why the margin of defeat was much greater than most predicted.

Shut the f**k up

Run along then, you're a shite troll and not very bright so add nothing to the board, or the world in general. Still, the world needs people to work in fast food outlets so your talents will not be wasted.

This is about the SNP membership, not just about the general election. The membership may have increased but I don't believe a high percentage of that is people who voted No. Any idea if there is info on that?

For a chap bleating about vile nats and keyboard warriors, you're certainly an angry young thing aren't you?

I've found this to be an oft repeated pattern. "Vile cybernat" is perfectly civil. Uberbritnat screams "vile cybernat" and proceeds to fling abuse, completely unaware of the utter irony of their actions.

I wouildn't expect you to understand this though. You're clearly not the sharpest knife in the cutlery drawer.

So you just expect people to sit back and take abuse? I'm perfectly civil to those capable of engaging in debate.

Moronic trolls with nothing to add do not fit that description.

Tell me what abuse I directed your way that compared to your "little bitch" outburst?

Take your time.

Have a little read of your posts, you are not engaging in debate, you are merely trying to bait people.

I have zero desire to continue to discuss things with you.

If you are unable to see the confrontational nature of your posts (which I sadly reacted too) then nothing I can explain to you will make it any clearer.

Perhaps next time you'll pause before you charge in here wailing about "vile cybernats"?

Let this be a lesson to you.

Now, run along.

Where did I call anyone a 'vile cybernat'?

Be specific, take your time...

Still no proper debate, don't bother with a reply. I'll just put you in ignore so I don't have to read any more of your off topic drivel.

You're not doing much to shake off your tag of "thundering simpleton".

You are the epitome of a No voting unionist. No substance, lots of latent anger.

I did vote no JLD, and will almost certainly be voting conservative in the coming election.

Ah, so you're a troll. If I'd known, I wouldn't have wasted my time berating you, enjoyable as it was.

You come across as a right little bitch. I can guarantee you are not as vociferous in your comments when in person. Also, do you have anything to add to the debate or are you just someone running about shouting freedom? Pathetic little bitch that you are :)

I thought you didn't approve of insulting people?

Archived