The All New 2015 MLB thread

lichtie23

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm off to the Cubbies game at the Sox tomorrow on the back on seven straight wins. Buzzing. Already caught two games against the Giants (2-0 win) and the Brewers (6-3 win) and buzzing for this one.

Lucky sod, although US Cellular Field (or whatever it's called this week) is utterly soulless, in my limited experience. Although they weren't playing the Cubs when I was there...

I'm off to the Cubbies game at the Sox tomorrow on the back on seven straight wins. Buzzing. Already caught two games against the Giants (2-0 win) and the Brewers (6-3 win) and buzzing for this one.

It's live on ESPN, take a big you seem upset placard or something equally hilarious.

Return flights to New York only £375 from Newcastle in April. Fancy a bit of a baseball holiday!

I was there last April, 30 degrees as well. Couldn't have asked for much more! First time ever seeing a baseball match and thoroughly enjoyed it, a lot more than I anticipated. Even the wife enjoyed herself and she hates sports!

I was over for 2 weeks back in April seeing family and the weather was great, but of course the 1 night the weather wasn't so good was the night we went to the baseball! Still a thoroughly enjoyable experience though.

Anyone on here watch the LLWS? The South Carolina/Pennsylvania match last night was incredible to watch.

I find it really, really creepy.

Jackson Bollinger, Missouri High, height 4ft1, bats left, throws left, average .453, favourite food Fruit Loops. Way too much like grooming for me.

New hero each night for the Mets at the moment. Even Michael Cuddyer in on the action last night.

Thought the Phillies manager was out of order on Tuesday too. Nothing wrong with a bit of showmanship. It's not 1955 anymore.

Archived