Anyone but Sevco

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll finish second then beat Hibs. McCalls got Hibs all figured out and Stubbs didn't have the managerial ability to change things. Hibs don't have a plan B.

We've beaten you playing 2 different formations this season already, we weren't at it yesterday but I'm still very confident about finishing 2nd.

Going up through the playoffs I'm not to sure about but we've got as good a chance as anyone.

We've beaten you playing 2 different formations this season already, we weren't at it yesterday but I'm still very confident about finishing 2nd.

Going up through the playoffs I'm not to sure about but we've got as good a chance as anyone.

Why didn't Stubbs change the formation yesterday when it was clearly not working for Hibs?

Like I said McCalls got Hibs number, he hasn't been beat as manager at Easter Road.

Why didn't Stubbs change the formation yesterday when it was clearly not working for Hibs?

Like I said McCalls got Hibs number, he hasn't been beat as manager at Easter Road.

I agree he should have changed it, should have went 3-5-2 (a formation we've already used to beat Rangers this season). Gray going of injured really stopped us doing that.

All I'm saying is, winning one game doesn't mean you have our number and I'd rather this defeat now than in the playoffs.

All I'm saying is, winning one game doesn't mean you have our number and I'd rather this defeat now than in the playoffs.

It should be a slight worry though that Rangers have been the better team in the past two games the teams have played.

2-2 in aggregate though. :)

Motherwell are going down via the play offs, bookmark it :P

Given Tedi's remarkable ability to predict the future (see new Rangers to win the championship by mid Decemberish) and his general knowledge of all things football (see the still quite unbelievable 5 star gate) it looks like Motherwell are about to skoosh into the top 6. Congratulations Motherwell.

We'll finish second then beat Hibs. McCalls got Hibs all figured out and Stubbs didn't have the managerial ability to change things. Hibs don't have a plan B.

He has got the second best team in the Championship sussed out, but not Alloa.....bawhahahahaha!

Hibs fans are wanting to cut our ticket allocation for the play-offs already so we dont give our team an advantage.

A tip for yous, try and create an atmosphere and dont worry about us out singing you ;)

You won't have to worry about that. Hibs don't enter the playoffs until you are eliminated.

Hibs fans are wanting to cut our ticket allocation for the play-offs already so we dont give our team an advantage.

A tip for yous, try and create an atmosphere and dont worry about us out singing you ;)

You couldn't fill the ER South on Sunday and gave us 900 briefs for the last trip to zombie land. I would give you a generous 900 for the Easter Road tie. Hopefully you will be horsed by Falkirk or QOS and no tickets will be needed of course.

You couldn't fill the ER South on Sunday and gave us 900 briefs for the last trip to zombie land. I would give you a generous 900 for the Easter Road tie. Hopefully you will be horsed by Falkirk or QOS and no tickets will be needed of course.

They all got sold though, people just didnt turn up for the game so your point is invalid. Hibs have always brought a poor support to Ibrox.

Archived