Made up names to give the Polis

I always used my brothers name, until the fud had a warrant out for non appearance. :lol: 3 hours in the slammer until my mum came down and said I was the other brother and beat me up in the clink for wasting police time and embarrassing her. :(

A mate of mine became somewhat keen to be what is called a freeman and insisted that his rights as a freeman when the police questioned him he had a right to refuse telling him. Sure enough one day soon in his car he drove across a painted roundabout into the church swiftly followed by the police van, when the copper asked him to produce his identity me smugly replied "I don't need to tell you my name". The copper was astounded and asked why, my mate replied "do you remember your oath when you became a copper ?" the copper replied "yes to uphold the law etc etc etc" and my mate said "well I haven't broken any law because what you are accusing me of is an act", the copper swiftly replied "it's an act of law" and told him that he was only going to give him a warning but decided to fine him instead. Me I nearly pissed myself laughing for ages.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the polis asked for your name they would also ask for your date of birth and address, they would then run this against a force computer to verify you are who you say you are. How have you managed to evade being charged for providing false details? Stop lying.

How about doing some detective work Colombo and figuring out I said "Top three names I've had to make up quickly in a situation I didn't want my real name known." and not "Top three names I've had to make up quickly when lifted by the police".

That's right I said to myself "f**k the title of this thread, I'm subverting it for my own means".

My advice would be to actually read what your criticising and if you don't understand any of the words free online dictionaries are widely available.

If the polis asked for your name they would also ask for your date of birth and address, they would then run this against a force computer to verify you are who you say you are. How have you managed to evade being charged for providing false details? Stop lying.

I hate to burst yer bubble, if you have never been lifted by the police and they do a name, address & DOB check there will be nothing in their data base about you and if under suspicious circumstances they'll take you to the police station to do a verification process who is usually a family member and that's where you enter their data base next time you get stopped.

Giving a name to the police like "Dick Long residing at 12 Long inches near Nutsack and born on Father's day 19??" is definitely going to get you huckled as wasting police time giving a false name and address.

When giving a false name and address you need to be as confident as fcuk and have the personality of an angel to carry it off, giving take the piss names and address whilst laughing your head off won't work.

I had to FORCE COMPUTER to post this FFS. :lol:

Only been asked for my name once by the one-time, and gave the name Gavin Johnstone. Nice and believable. Naturally nothing ever came of my law-breaking.

Archived