Dumbarton v Falkirk

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuart Findlay should be in Celtic's first team next season. No doubt about it, he's far too good for this level. I say it every week but I've never seen a centre back as composed or as confident on the ball as he is. A tremendous player with a big future.

Archie's goal and celebration was great, and I was did not mention 5 minutes before it that I'd have taken him off when he stopped chasing the ball :ph34r:

D-Rog, what can you say. POTY & YPOTY for me and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Not often we get to beat a team as massive as Falkirk. A day that we'll all remember.

Nice one! Cannot believe that Falkirk haven't protested about your pitch yet! :P

Got to laugh at Houston moaning about the wind today on the radio, didn't moan about it when it helped rob Queens in the Cup game at Palmerston.

Id stilck to blaming the heartless Queens player on the night......we wanted it more and looking forward to a semi in a few weeks.....

Back to the current fixture.....injuries, wind, missed chances and the replacements for the injured hit us on the head for dropping 1 or 3 pts.

We never got going, first half non event 2nd half we came out hungrier to start with but went back into a shell again.

Loy is a massive loss, Taiwo im guessing was injured. Botti injured too, he had a cracking game last time at Dumbarton....I wished Morgan was injured too....

Baird had a couple of chances on another day he may have taken, the last one, I can only think he thot he was offside.....

Id predicted this one to be the hardest of the games in the lead up to the queens game, defo a point dropped, dont think we did enough fully to claim the 3pts.

9pts has to be the target now....Cowden(h) Raith(h) and Livvy(a) with hopefully Loy back for the Raith game at least.if not before

I was much happier with our performance today the last week. Dumbarton never laid a hand on us till they scored a superb goal.

The Dumbarton goalkeeper getting mom tells the story of the game.

Think we deserved our win. Falkirk might have had more shots on goal yet I never felt they threatened us. I would love Mark Kerr to be a Dumbarton player.

Our captain was fantastic again and he is just a great educator to our young loan players. Danny Rogers and the bhoy from Celtic are getting better every game they play. They both will be great additions to Aberdeen and Celtic as a result of playing in the Championships best part time team

Well done every Dumbarton player and fan as it was Baltic today.

Superb team performance, fully deserved, not a fluke goal in sight, rogers, Graham. Aggy, Taggart. And gils were excellent, but archie I'd have given mom to. And Houston, that wasn't wind, but you had most of it at your back today, stop grumbling

BPM almost as sour as Houstie.

Absolutely when you don't deserve to lose is frustrates big time. Any Dumbarton fan who believes they deserved to win today ain't being straight.

However you scored a superb goal and that was the difference at the end of the day.

Think we deserved our win. Falkirk might have had more shots on goal yet I never felt they threatened us. I would love Mark Kerr to be a Dumbarton player.

Our captain was fantastic again and he is just a great educator to our young loan players. Danny Rogers and the bhoy from Celtic are getting better every game they play. They both will be great additions to Aberdeen and Celtic as a result of playing in the Championships best part time team

Well done every Dumbarton player and fan as it was Baltic today.

You won but you certainly did not deserve to.

Falkirk have dominated both games at falkirk this season by more than they did today and failed to win them either .Yes you were the better team, more chances etc but believe me we played a lot better today than we have in other games individually and collectively and in the end yes I think we deserved to get the victory.

Archived