St Mirren v Celtic. Fri 3rd April

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madness allowing Celtic to play on a Friday night of holiday weekend.

#pray4thepaisleyseats

Remember Fir Park, Firhill and Dens.

Want to buy a plastci seat?

Anyway, i would absoloutely fill my heart with joy to push the knife in just a wee bit further so that these scheme goblin, junkie ratbag, buckfast swilling, st mid.den vagabonds get relegated.

4-0 Celtic.

Anyway, i would absoloutely fill my heart with joy to push the knife in just a wee bit further so that these scheme goblin, junkie ratbag, buckfast swilling, st mid.den vagabonds get relegated.

4-0 Celtic.

^^^ trying way, way too hard

Maybe Steven Thompson could play the violin as the stadium burned :lol:

Just like Titanic, how poetic :wub: .

4-0 Celtic.

Don't see the point trying to punt seats on here, there are 40k empty ones at Parkhead every other week we can steal ^_^ .

An update for the Celtic fans who are worrying about losing both the current central defenders. At Dumbarton we have a young loan player from Celtic Stuart Findlay. This bhoy will make it at Celtic if given the opportunity. He is the best central defender I have seen at his age (probably) 19 or 20 in my life, even better than John Kennedy.

bhoy who invented weetabix, on 30 Mar 2015 - 23:19, said:

Id have suggested meeting up for a pre match refreshment with you but im not on a methadone programme

:lol:

Oh, and I'd be shocked if St. Mirren didn't take an absolute humping here. Still... come on St. Mirren.

Home games against Celtic are just ones we need to get through without our confidence and our stadium taking a doing really. A 0-5 or similar and 100 broken seats is obviously a pretty probable outcome tonight. TGFITW are in town after all.

A relatively credible performance without incurring any injuries, suspensions or stadium repairs is what I'm hoping for. Our games against and Well and County over the next 10 days are going to make our break our Houdini act. Gary should have those fixtures in mind tonight if things start going badly, which I expect they will.

1-4

Lose a goal in the first 10 minutes and it could be a cricket score. We need to play beyond our best and hope Celtic players are still on International duty to have a chance here.

Celtic only need to get out of 1st gear to beat us comfortably. Could do without the goal difference getting a doing .

---------------------------------------Kello--------------------------------------------

----Naismith----------Genev-----Goodwin----McAusland----Tesselar--------

-------Dayton----------Mallan---------------McGinn------------Kelly---------------

----------------------------------------Arquin--------------------------------------------

Negative as fck but Celtic will be camped on our penalty box for most of the game. Need Kelly and Dayton to support whoever us up front as much as possible, if we actually get out our half. Would have Goodwin sitting in behind McGinn and Mallan but dropping in between the centre backs for the majority of the game.

In past seasons when we have been struggling we have pulled a result out of the bag when we least expect it, if we somehow managed to win tonight it could go down as our best win in the last 9 years.

Archived