Falkirk v Raith Rovers

Threw our chances away?? We are 4th two points in front of QOS and only 3 behind two clubs above us. If we win our last 4 games we are in the play offs. I reckon 8 or 9 will actually get us there. To say we have no chance is just factually inaccurate.

Win on Wednesday will turn me around, i would happily take 5th and a cup final right now.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from badly missing Loy, I thought the players suited their positions better today without McCracken in the team. Having Vaulks at CH, Alston wide left and Sibbald alongside Kerr in the middle of the park worked much better Imo. Also I would agree that Muirhead was a significant improvement on Duffie, despite not playing his natural position.

Raith's luck run out - typical that an experienced player should let his team and his supporters down.

No doubt in my book that Falkirk are a much better team than Raith but the momentum should have been with Raith today after 3 great back to back wins.

To be stupid enough to leave your colleagues a man down in such a big game sums it up.

Take that, frustrating game to watch, don't think I've never seen so many sidey way passes since the Pressley days, boring stuff against 10 men, never really came out of first gear today and strolled it, defence fell asleep and let Stewart through first half but Macdonald was alert enough to make an excellent save, the tackle was definitely a red card and you could see as soon as they ran for the ball it was going to be a big cruncher, ridiculous how poor we're playing without loy and we need him back desperately.

Every week I leave the stadium questioning where these referees come from, absolutely rotten at the basics week in week out, something needs to be done about the standard of refereeing in this country because it's absolutely shocking

And raith rovers are a bunch of cheating thuggish time wasting journeymen, absolute shitc*nts

Thought it was a pretty good game up until the sending off, no doubt Falkirk move the ball better than us but weren't posing a real threat. In fact, we created easily the 2 best chances of the half when Stewart broke through on both occasions.

Didn't have a great view of red card but by all accounts it was the right decision. Really unlike Fox to do that and it really ruined the game.

Still thought we were well in it second half and defended well, Barr had that Botti lad in his pocket and he was taken off before he was sent off.

Again Murray delays and dallies making any kind of a change, which is infuriating. Why not just roll the dice and lose by 2 or 3? Ah well, season over now. Was good while it lasted!

Take that, frustrating game to watch, don't think I've never seen so many sidey way passes since the Pressley days, boring stuff against 10 men, never really came out of first gear today and strolled it, defence fell asleep and let Stewart through first half but Macdonald was alert enough to make an excellent save, the tackle was definitely a red card and you could see as soon as they ran for the ball it was going to be a big cruncher, ridiculous how poor we're playing without loy and we need him back desperately.

Every week I leave the stadium questioning where these referees come from, absolutely rotten at the basics week in week out, something needs to be done about the standard of refereeing in this country because it's absolutely shocking

And raith rovers are a bunch of cheating thuggish time wasting journeymen, absolute shitc*nts

Nope your wrong raith played a physical game to stop our passing which obviously didn't work... but apart from a bit of overdoing how badly mckeown was hurt they never crossed the line

Good win, Raith nothing special - had 2-3 clear cut chances which they failed to take. It would have been unthinkable to go a season without beating them so was always going to happen today.

The junkie Scott should be put down. Is he human?

Unfortunate result at Easter Road, need to win down there. COYB

Your a bitter man we played hard but fair, it's a mans game one bad tackle from Fox deserved red card, take your Falkirk tinted glasses off , You sounded like a bunch oh old firm fans screaming for a foul every time your player was touched. Time wasting ! Falkirk wouldn't do the same if roles reversed? As for cheating look at your own Striker what's his name Bambi cos he couldn't stay on his feet but yet had his sly digs at Barr on numerous occasions throughout the game. Deserved win in the end but not really convincing against in your words journeymen.

Nope your wrong raith played a physical game to stop our passing which obviously didn't work... but apart from a bit of overdoing how badly mckeown was hurt they never crossed the line

Apart from a two footed leg breaker, Jimmy Scott impersonating a wildling and a clear stamp on Botti off the ball by Barr, you are right they didn't cross the line.

Your a bitter man we played hard but fair, it's a mans game one bad tackle from Fox deserved red card, take your Falkirk tinted glasses off , You sounded like a bunch oh old firm fans screaming for a foul every time your player was touched. Time wasting ! Falkirk wouldn't do the same if roles reversed? As for cheating look at your own Striker what's his name Bambi cos he couldn't stay on his feet but yet had his sly digs at Barr on numerous occasions throughout the game. Deserved win in the end but not really convincing against in your words journeymen.

You jumped in with both feet there did you no?

Apart from a two footed leg breaker, Jimmy Scott impersonating a wildling and a clear stamp on Botti off the ball by Barr, you are right they didn't cross the line.

Take your navy blue glasses off & think about the game..I already said it was a dreadful tackle by fox which was a red any day of the week..the rest of it was Jessie's squaring up to each other after the ball was gone.jimmy scott isn't good enough to play at this level hence he was a sub telle one bad tackle he made ..he didn't he just has a thuggish outlook

No wonder your nicknamed the Bairns you greet like them. I'm glad you didn't lose today your obsession with being better than the Rovers amazes me as one of your fellow unwashed stated you had to beat us once this season! I'm just disappointed that we couldn't keep 11 men on the park because I could have seen take at least a point out of the game. Having just played the 3 out of the top 5 teams in the league Falkirk are certainly the worst and probably belong in 5th likewise Rovers we just the best of the rest!

Archived