Falkirk v Raith Rovers

Everybody mentioning Botti being stamped on..?

Was that the incident that left him rolling about on the ground in agony as if he had just been shot?

Barr then bent down to help him, he jumped up and started squaring upto Barr? Deserved to be booked...cheating scum trying to get another player sent off, that's the worst sort of cheats.

Played Queens 10 days ago, and won 3-0, played Falkirk today and lost 1-0, I can say with confidence that Queens will get that playoff spot. Its been great The last couple of weeks when a 'wee' team like the rovers force Hibs to end up putting 3 strikers on the park to try and rescue something, then the following week intimidate the 'High Flying' Falkirk FC to timewaste for the last 25 minutes. I actually believed Mcgurn was the best timewaster about but I've got to take my hat off to the Falkirk back 4, they did what they were instructed to do.

And Yes I am 'Seething'.

But in the end, beaten by the better team, so well done. Queens will take 2 or 3 off you next week though..

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading the Falkirk fans getting their knickers in a twist on here has fair cheered me up.

Thought today was all a bit low key. No atmosphere in the ground and two fairly ineffectual teams slugging it out until the sending off. First half Falkirk had lions share of possession but didn't create much of real threat. We had a few long balls which Stewart should have done better with. We had a lot of under performers today and we were pretty poor. The sending off looked completely fair and pretty much goosed any chance we had of sneaking the win. Murray too slow to bring on Anderson and Nade once we went behind.

With QOS winning a win today wouldn't have made much difference. Was always a very outside chance so hard not to feel too aggrieved at the result. Can't see queens or Falkirk troubling anyone in the play offs but could be wrong.

Oh aye and Martin Scott is s headcase. Punt him (and Fox) in the summer

Archived