Falkirk v Raith Rovers

There's about 4 pubs within a 10 minute walk, The Tam Bain, Lauries(both laurieston, up the hill a bit), Pennies and the Mill inn both in middlefield. They are all alright, the mill inn is a bit of a shit tip and it's probably the furthest away, but it's still no bad.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tam Bain is a fucking hole of a Rangers pub, regardless of what its semi-recent rebrand has tried to portray it as.

Falkirk Fans!

I will likely be looking for a pint before the game and have been trying to work out the best option on the 'pubs near your ground' thread but the conclusion is that there are none!

If getting the train into Grahamston is it best to just drink at the pubs near the station and get a bus to the stadium? I think I remember something about one pub running a bus for fans?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Go to Pennies.

Recently done up and is only a short walk from the ground.

Houstie says that there are 2 major injury worries ahead of tomorows game but is keeping them to himself at this vital time of the season! Does he really think it's going to make that much of a difference to the team Raith play.

Houstie says that there are 2 major injury worries ahead of tomorows game but is keeping them to himself at this vital time of the season! Does he really think it's going to make that much of a difference to the team Raith play.

Please let one be Baird!!!

There always seems to be doom and gloom come each Raith game from the FFC end......this one tends to be a little more genuine tho than previous....

We have become a little car crash viewing since Loy has been out, tho scrapping three wins a draw and defeat cant be too bad

We have to improve tho a hell of a lot from recent performances, Sibbald needs to pick up again and I think Houstie needs to pick a formation that is different from the previous 4-4-2 of which I have no suggestions..... I think

I noticed on the SFA site that Muirhead is suspended for a spfl development game, so that will make ok for selection as he was ok for the bench on Tuesday. McCracken being out I kinda think that maybe a blessing, dont think he has looked as solid as he can be recent weeks tho I reckon he'd have kicked Stewart of his game

Im guessing the injuries are defo Duffie....dunno if Botti is included in the two mentioned but as someone joked I hope its Baird....well he did take a wee kick on Tuesday and limped a bit after as I joked to my mate, F**k he cant get injured......

I just honestly dont know selection/formation I would take, so god knows what Houstie is thinking..... I wouldnt have Morgan starting....but thats not a surprise...

Expect the unexpected indeed......

Having watched all of Falkirks last 4 games, I don't feel an injury to anyone would be a blow.

Some really tough viewing lately has made me less caring of the playoffs and more looking towards Hampden.

Quick question, is there a parent and child gate at the away end and whats the costs?

Were (Rovers) are in decent form at the moment, and Falkirk always put up a decent fight, so should make for a good tight game.

Will be my first time at Falkirk's ground I have to say :1eye

There always seems to be doom and gloom come each Raith game from the FFC end......this one tends to be a little more genuine tho than previous....

We have become a little car crash viewing since Loy has been out, tho scrapping three wins a draw and defeat cant be too bad

We have to improve tho a hell of a lot from recent performances, Sibbald needs to pick up again and I think Houstie needs to pick a formation that is different from the previous 4-4-2 of which I have no suggestions..... I think

I noticed on the SFA site that Muirhead is suspended for a spfl development game, so that will make ok for selection as he was ok for the bench on Tuesday. McCracken being out I kinda think that maybe a blessing, dont think he has looked as solid as he can be recent weeks tho I reckon he'd have kicked Stewart of his game

Im guessing the injuries are defo Duffie....dunno if Botti is included in the two mentioned but as someone joked I hope its Baird....well he did take a wee kick on Tuesday and limped a bit after as I joked to my mate, F**k he cant get injured......

I just honestly dont know selection/formation I would take, so god knows what Houstie is thinking..... I wouldnt have Morgan starting....but thats not a surprise...

Expect the unexpected indeed......

It will be

Muirhead Vaulks grant Leahy

Alston/smith Taiwo Kerr Sibbald

Botti Baird

Archived