Falkirk v Raith Rovers

Not at all. Playoffs were always a long shot for us.

Massive win for Falkirk today yet some of their supporters choose to concentrate on having digs at the Rovers.

Get over us.

We dig everyone, you and your team are insignificant. COYB

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf I think having a dig at the behaviour of your fullbacks, Watson's(?) stamp on Biabi, Nade's 'clumsyness' and Scott behaving like a right fanny is justified. Pleased to see Biabi, Sibbald, Vaulks etc not get involved but the ref missed the lot and was equally dire for both teams, with the main stand linesman not much better.

One challenge stuck out for me. High punt forward from Raith, Vaulks jumps to head clear, Stewart barges straight into Vaulks whilst he's in the air sending Vaulks spinning to the deck. Ref ignores it.

Aye, it's a man's game but Scotland had a man banned for doing the same thing at the rugby.

One challenge stuck out for me. High punt forward from Raith, Vaulks jumps to head clear, Stewart barges straight into Vaulks whilst he's in the air sending Vaulks spinning to the deck. Ref ignores it.

Aye, it's a man's game but Scotland had a man banned for doing the same thing at the rugby.

Yeah difference being in rugby you have to take care of the man in the air ie its your responsibility to let him land before you tackle him ... Your not comparing eggs with eggs here

Genuinely think a fair result would've been a draw today. Falkirk were there for the taking today, and then the Ref whipped out the red on Fox, ok bad challenge, but for the amount of other bookings he let go, that was merited a yellow. Having said that, it's a blessing since Fox will be out the next 3 games (thank Christ!!). If only Conroy's shot had went in instead of smashing the crossbar, it would've been more interesting.

A lot of Falkirk fans taking the Barr incident out of context too, that Biabi was diving hoor and Baird was a dirty f*ck today!!

Season over now, but I'll be down at San Starko on Wednesday.

COYR!!

What a bunch of greeting faced c***s…honours even for this season…see you next season, would rather see the Pars winning than you bunch of prima donnas….proud to be a fifer….

Meh. Shame to see we lost. Hopefully we can use the rest of the season to try new ideas. Ultimately, we need to try to keep the core of our team, especially those like mcgurn, callachan and barr who have added a lot in recent months. The news of a report from the club is positive and hopefully we can look at how to progress over the next few years after Rangers and Hibs go up.

Genuinely think a fair result would've been a draw today. Falkirk were there for the taking today, and then the Ref whipped out the red on Fox, ok bad challenge, but for the amount of other bookings he let go, that was merited a yellow. Having said that, it's a blessing since Fox will be out the next 3 games (thank Christ!!). If only Conroy's shot had went in instead of smashing the crossbar, it would've been more interesting.

A lot of Falkirk fans taking the Barr incident out of context too, that Biabi was diving hoor and Baird was a dirty f*ck today!!

COYR!!

I think that Mr Robertson was very fair today, he took the time to speak to players on both sides and only started booking players after a warning.

If it had been Willie Gollum refereeing, there would have been no one on the park by half time.

I thot we had stepped back 10yr or so with Raith having a list of foreigners doing that foreign thing, diving,squealing like a girl and triple rolls. The centre half triple roll after a slight touch in the air set out what Raith were about. I think he actually hurt his neck rolling...

On the game, loads of possession but not too great in genuine chances. I said during that set pieces were our best shout, I even said pre the goal...c'mon Vaulks, Grant Ur due a goal..

We did play more fluently tho in recent weeks and I feel a lot better than I did in recent weeks for the season ahead. As much as Botti is raw, he has flashes of what he can do, I'd have him up top before Smith, Morgan any day. The correct decision I think was to take him off at that point after being stamped on and get booked for that....! Smith came on and nearly cost us and made poor decisions with the ball. Alston continued where he left in his cameo performance on Tuesday and played well..Sibbs up and down and I think Taiwo is wasted out wide.

Better overall game from recent weeks, much needed 3pts with Queens result onwards to livvy next

COYR!!

Merited only a yellow. It was two footed and Leahy had a scrape on his shin you could see from the stands. You deserved nothing from the game. Like you deserved nothing from the last game up there or the one at Christmas. Jog on

Archived