Falkirk v Raith Rovers

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 home games and 2 1-0 wins.

I`ll take that having not had our top scorer and probably our best player tbh, i would rather have the points on the board than games in hand but i still think 4th is Queens to lose.

QOS to lose? We could be going there on Sunday well clear of them. 50/50 I would say still

Dissapointing but beaten by the better team. First half went how we would have wanted, Falkirk dominating the possession but doing little with it and Rovers looking dangerous on the break.

The sending off fucked it and after Conroys miss Falkirk could have scored more. Thankfully Baird was fucking brutal.

Bring on next season.

Totally deserved and comfortable win for Falkirk. Even with 11 Raith did nothing apart from a couple of pumps over the top. McGurn is a cracking keeper with four superb saves.

Sibbald showed Vaughan today who is the better player.

Great result for QOS.

Stewart's glaring chance in the first half was about the best move of the match, and hardly a "punt" but that's by the by.

Falkirk did enough to beat us. Sending off was the turning point, which after second viewing was the correct decision. How botti wasn't booked earlier than he was, was shocking. Referee was erratic at best.

Season over for us now. Hopefully just keep on picking up as many points as we can.

QOS to lose? We could be going there on Sunday well clear of them. 50/50 I would say still

Forgot they have Rangers at home and we have Livi away.

With us having to play them away without Loy i see us at best getting a draw down there.

Not being negative but with the start we had to the season we threw our chances of the play offs away a long time ago.

Deserved win and comfortable throughout IMO. Raith had a few half chances but nothing that had us under any pressure. Referee had a shocker for both teams, although he got the big call correct.

It was good to see Raiths hammer throwers lose it at certain points in the game. No one more so than Martin Scott. Is he still chasing Sibbs about?

We are going through a spell just now were we aren't fluid but we are still winning games, something we should be grateful of. If only some Falkirk fans understood fitbaw at times...especially in the 2nd half today

Thought Craig Barr was superb, first of me seeing him. Would love to get him and Watson tied down for next season. Other than that, no stand outs.

Do Falkirk play that fucking song at that volume every time they score?

No bad game, falkirk having loads of possession but not doing much with it.

How did mark Stewart not score? He had a boy standing on the penalty spot with no one round him who could have rolled it into an empty net. Horror tackle, Leahys lucky his leg isn't broken, ref handled it well and didn't let it build into more people getting sent off.

Did number 55 keep getting hit by sniper bullets? The screams of 'agony' when he got touched were laughable.

Mcgurn is the best keeper in this league by a mile.

Agree Mcgurn generally is great but what was he doing with sibbalds pass back that hit the post? Horror tackle apart raith were physical which is probably the right way to play us...our over passing & lack of cutting edge was very frustrating & Baird had a horror show best for us was Kerr & muirhead...Kerr is brilliant in central midfield for this division surely Housties best signing

Forgot they have Rangers at home and we have Livi away.

With us having to play them away without Loy i see us at best getting a draw down there.

Not being negative but with the start we had to the season we threw our chances of the play offs away a long time ago.

Threw our chances away?? We are 4th two points in front of QOS and only 3 behind two clubs above us. If we win our last 4 games we are in the play offs. I reckon 8 or 9 will actually get us there. To say we have no chance is just factually inaccurate.

Thought Craig Barr was superb, first of me seeing him. Would love to get him and Watson tied down for next season. Other than that, no stand outs.

Do Falkirk play that fucking song at that volume every time they score?

He should have been sent off for stamping on Botti in the second half.

Deserved win and comfortable throughout IMO. Raith had a few half chances but nothing that had us under any pressure. Referee had a shocker for both teams, although he got the big call correct.

It was good to see Raiths hammer throwers lose it at certain points in the game. No one more so than Martin Scott. Is he still chasing Sibbs about?

We are going through a spell just now were we aren't fluid but we are still winning games, something we should be grateful of. If only some Falkirk fans understood fitbaw at times...especially in the 2nd half today

Some fannies shouting for us to go forward when we were keeping possession with 5 minutes to go

Better team by a mile but our traditional toothless attack limited our chances. Raith were very one-dimensional. Dreadful tackle for the sending off.

I thought Cooper was out MotM - he completely changed to game when he came on, with a big of directness and desire to beat his man.

Biabi did ok albeit wasn't a goal threat, but we were right to sub him when we did - head was going. Was he stamped on or did he fake that?

Thought Muirhead was pretty comfortable at RB, better than Duffie anyway.

Damned by faint praise.

I have to say hats off to Leahy. I never thought he'd last at LB, but he's been one of our most consistent players this year.

Damned by faint praise.

I have to say hats off to Leahy. I never thought he'd last at LB, but he's been one of our most consistent players this year.

Damned by faint praise? Muirhead was arguably our best player which considering that was his first start says a lot about his ability

Archived