Which Scottish game should I review this weekend?

Thanks for all the suggestions. Now I'm going to contact all the home teams you suggested by email and by writing to their twitter page asking them to provide me with a ticket so I can review and publicize their club. Will let you know if it works...

Not going to any of the games then?

Auchinleck v. Cumnock.

I went to this fixture earlier in the season. Utterly pish with no evidence of a fierce rivalry at all. Friendly lot in the social club at HT though. No shite being flung anyway.

Stranraer vs Ayr United could almost be described as a local derby, and there's still everything to play for in Division 1 (apart from poor old Stirling Albion).

It's probably more on their level than the one they've tried to take part in previously...

I went to this fixture earlier in the season. Utterly pish with no evidence of a fierce rivalry at all. Friendly lot in the social club at HT though. No shite being flung anyway.

It's because Cumnock have been rubbish for years. I was at the last riot, very entertaining, whole families joining in.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Now I'm going to contact all the home teams you suggested by email and by writing to their twitter page asking them to provide me with a ticket so I can review and publicize their club. Will let you know if it works...

Probably better messaging Arbroath's facebook page if you're thinking about the arbroath annan game

The 3 times I have been in Arbroath it has been miserable , pishy freezing weather good for a pub crawl though

I've been to Arbroath on four occasions (never for football) - every time exactly like this.

Archived