Debit card protection... Help

I use a debit card because I'm cash rich* my good friend. My credit card is used to pay my shopping every week and in emergencies only. I then pay the card in full every month thus giving me an excellent credit rating. Thanks for bringing that up though.

*Also I'd left it on the desk in my home office like a welt and am now suffering the consequences :(

"home office" - ooooh

Looks like Mrs Deefiant is taking it well:

I'm actually really angry and appalled!!! My husband paid for 2 of our children to get another new block on MONDAY!!!! You happily took our hard earned money! Almost £200 of it! Then the very NEXT day email to say you have shut down!!! What a disgusting way to treat customers/fellow parents. You should have done the decent thing and held off on our payment instead of effectively stealing from us!! There is no way you were clueless to all this the day before! We have 4 young kids and £180 is a lot of money to us! The fact you took it from us without batting an eyelid disgusts me!! I'm sorry you've lost your business but that does not excuse how you've treated us and many others!

And a true believer replies:

I can't believe the selfish twats commenting on this!! This company is run by a young family who are expecting a baby. They have spent years trying to open this pool being sh*t on constantly from a great height along the way. How's about sparing a thought for them and their employees who are now out of a job!! I've paid for a block of swimming but I'm more concerned about their welfare than my money! Unbelievable!!

https://www.facebook.com/clearwaterhydrotherapy

I use a debit card because I'm cash rich* my good friend. My credit card is used to pay my shopping every week and in emergencies only. I then pay the card in full every month thus giving me an excellent credit rating. Thanks for bringing that up though.

*Also I'd left it on the desk in my home office like a welt and am now suffering the consequences :(

So affluent you start a thread on here because you lost a few bob. Maybe we should start a whip round for you.

So affluent you start a thread on here because you lost a few bob. Maybe we should start a whip round for you.

Would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Mrs Deefiant would get a hard rap in the jaw if she posted about this on their Facebook page. At least your not creepy enough to go trawling Facebook to try and find out who posters are though?

ETA that last bit was aimed at welshbairn not you granny you miserable old c**t ;)

Archived