Seven Leader Debate - 2nd April 8pm

Who Came 1st, 2nd, 3rd in debate  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Farage doing well will surely reduce the Tory vote.

Farage will have performed well to the people Farage needs to perform well to. The other 85% of the electorate hating him won't matter at all.

Cameron managed to stick to his role well. Didn't get dragged into any mud-fights, won't have made headlines but didn't do himself any harm. Looked Prime Ministerial.

Clegg needed to do a lot, tried a lot, didn't manage a lot.

Nige, 7/10, lefties are like cats taking baths when this guy talks, but he is sadly 100% right and will be proved so.

Dave, 6.5/10, not punchy enough for me but did come over as a bit cooler and collected than Miliband and landed some shots

Wood, 6/10, Occasionally pointed remark but generally just annoying

Mrs Sturg 5/10, too scripted for me and cliche ridden, deluded on budget deficit but gave Miliband some good stick.

Clegg 4/10, Didn't even notice he was there.

Miliband 4/10. Slimy creepy hypocrite, lacks gravitas and wants power for the sake of it.

Bennett 2/10, Horrible

Nige, 7/10, lefties are like cats taking baths when this guy talks, but he is sadly 100% right and will be proved so.

Dave, 6.5/10, not punchy enough for me but did come over as a bit cooler and collected than Miliband and landed some shots

Wood, 6/10, Occasionally pointed remark but generally just annoying

Mrs Sturg 5/10, too scripted for me and cliche ridden, deluded on budget deficit but gave Miliband some good stick.

Clegg 4/10, Didn't even notice he was there.

Miliband 4/10. Slimy creepy hypocrite, lacks gravitas and wants power for the sake of it.

Bennett 2/10, Horrible

^ukip w@nker

Archived