Seven Leader Debate - 2nd April 8pm

Who Came 1st, 2nd, 3rd in debate  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Think this has been excellent for Sturgeon. On Twitter (Which means absolutely nothing admittedly), many English people are appreciating her and moving away from the bile thinking that the SNP were a racist party and actually wishing they could vote for her too in some cases.

It's clear in Salmond and Sturgeon we've had two EXCEPTIONAL leaders. They both have different qualities, Salmond led the way and Sturgeon is upping the likeability factor.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the poll on changed voting intentions taking account that the 6% for the SNP is the equivalent of 60%+ in a purely Scottish context?

Or maybe after Sturgeon's performance we're going to stand candidates in England.

Is the poll on changed voting intentions taking account that the 6% for the SNP is the equivalent of 60%+ in a purely Scottish context?

Or maybe after Sturgeon's performance we're going to stand candidates in England.

According to Wings:

Wings Over Scotland @WingsScotland 6 mins6 minutes ago

Multiply SNP x 12, remember. “@ComResPolls: More likely to vote for as a result of debate @ITVNews Lab 30% Con 29% SNP 6% Plaid Cymru 1%”

Think this has been excellent for Sturgeon. On Twitter (Which means absolutely nothing admittedly), many English people are appreciating her and moving away from the bile thinking that the SNP were a racist party and actually wishing they could vote for her too in some cases.

It's clear in Salmond and Sturgeon we've had two EXCEPTIONAL leaders. They both have different qualities, Salmond led the way and Sturgeon is upping the likeability factor.

As much as Salmond is undoubtedly the preeminent Scottish politican of his generation I don't think he could have delivered a performance of that nature.

The 1m pensioners in Spain are not working or claiming there, get real. And there should 3m over Britain. Where is that?

I realise that you are either genuinely unintelligent or a bored troll, but considering this map shows how many British people live in each EU member state I think putting a number of how many immigrants live in Britain would be somewhat redundant.

According to Wings:

Wings Over Scotland @WingsScotland 6 mins6 minutes ago

Multiply SNP x 12, remember. “@ComResPolls: More likely to vote for as a result of debate @ITVNews Lab 30% Con 29% SNP 6% Plaid Cymru 1%”

Aye was on ITV news. That tweet doesn't mention that the extra 6% more likely to vote SNP was Scotland only. So the already massive lead is going to get bigger

That's because he's just a ruddy bloke. A pint swigging, fag smoking, man of the bloody people*.

*Who got a job in the City.**

**Making at least £870,000 profit as a broker during an eight year career.***

***But still, man of 'ra people and all that.

Aye. An absolute c**t. He's marmite and because he doesn't care about the people who don't agree with him he hardens his existing support.

Btw, there has been a lot people on here hating on 'the english' after some recent Question Time's, but when a Scottish nationalist Sturgeon can win a debate across the whole of Britain, I think it shows that 'England' isn't just some kind of right wing loony land.

As much as Salmond is undoubtedly the preeminent Scottish politican of his generation I don't think he could have delivered a performance of that nature.

Salmond would not have resisted the urge to troll everyone, whilst it would have been funny, it would not have made an impact the way Nicola did.

Could be a very historical night for her and Scotland.

AberdeenBud, on 02 Apr 2015 - 22:33, said:

I agree, I'd say Salmond is the best Scottish politician we have ever seen. Nicola is very, very good but has the likeability factor. I like Salmond better than any other politician too, but it's obviously clear that his smugness is very much a marmite style and he'd have turned many people away from the SNP tonight as well so Sturgeon did fantastic!

I realise that you are either genuinely unintelligent or a bored troll, but considering this map shows how many British people live in each EU member state I think putting a number of how many immigrants live in Britain would be somewhat redundant.

You presented incomplete data and claimed the total working abroad equaled the number of EEA migrants in the UK. I realise you are genuinely stupid, but don't expect your propaganda to go unchallenged.

Archived