Hibernian vs Queen of the South 04/04/15

I'm taking issue with your use of the word "onslaught" which is about as innappropriate a description of Hibs second half performance as you could have found in my opinion.

Really?

I think it fits quite well as long as it's accompanied by the observation, as it was, that really close calls were rare.

We were penned in for much of it, while Hibs tried to get through, sometimes with passing, sometimes with trickery and increasingly as the clock ticked, with aerial bombardment. We did well to withstand it at the back, but in my view were guilty of allowing/inviting too much of it.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good win for pretty much every Jambo's choice to come up with us. Genuine question though, has Hibs' bottle crashed? What has happened? Seemed like a shoe-in for second a few weeks ago.

Rangers game we were shite

Raith last week we played well but couldn't score

Today's game we were shite

Hopefully we get back to winning ways on wednesday then get next sunday over with :(

Hopefully we get back to winning ways on wednesday then get next sunday over with :(

So what happens next? Confident of going up? I've no idea if The Rangers have turned the corner or not, it's too early to tell, but you would imagine that it will be one of the two who is in the play off final.

So what happens next? Confident of going up? I've no idea if The Rangers have turned the corner or not, it's too early to tell, but you would imagine that it will be one of the two who is in the play off final.

I can't see us going up now mate. Reckon we'll lose the semi-final too.

We could not make the play-offs too at this rate which if that happens Stubbs has to go.

Was also planning on renewing my season ticket this coming week before the early bird deadline but i'm seriously thinking about holding off until after the semi-final at least. I don't know if i want to pay £360 to watch us play championship football next season once again.

We could not make the play-offs too at this rate which if that happens Stubbs has to go.

Was also planning on renewing my season ticket this coming week before the early bird deadline but i'm seriously thinking about holding off until after the semi-final at least. I don't know if i want to pay £360 to watch us play championship football next season once again.

Without being a smart arse, I doubt it would have the same appeal if Hearts and The Rangers weren't in it. What I saw of Hibs at the end of last season, they looked terrified every time they stepped on a pitch that they were going to lose. It could end up going that way again.

I thought today looked reminiscent of the Raith game. I didn't think Hibs were very good, but they were able to dominate possession and force half chances to score.

Were you a lot better against Raith?

I don't know what's the worst part.

The Stubbs must go or the empty threat of not renewing :lol:

Archived