Scottish debates - Tuesday and Wednesday

Mr Bairn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting to see if folk have the neck to try and use the memo story as a putdown towards Sturgeon. You'd think surely not but you just can't tell with these clowns.

If it's revealed the lib dems are behind it, as seems to be what's being talked about just now, they might get it in the neck.

Murphy is just stupid enough to try it though.

Will be interesting to see if folk have the neck to try and use the memo story as a putdown towards Sturgeon. You'd think surely not but you just can't tell with these clowns.

Ed Miliband, despite clearly knowing it's not true, has ran with it and tried to play it into the whole, "Vote SNP get Tories" line.

Jim Murphy is the biggest liar in Scotland. He'll have no qualms about repeatedly bringing it up to get a handful of the moron vote.

Is Sturgeon debating on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week? That's some amount of exposure 8)

Nicola Sturgeon is mass debating.

(No debate next Thursday. The next UK wide one is on 16th April, minus Cameron and Clegg)

Nicola Sturgeon is mass debating.

(No debate next Thursday. The next UK wide one is on 16th April, minus Cameron and Clegg)

I assume that is a deliberate pun, if so Well done :)

This will be interesting as much as I grudge saying it but sturgeon obviously done well on last weeks debate , however a lot of that could have been down to the fact she was an outsider and in reality the debate was more around miliband and Cameron , in this debate Nicola Is going to be in the same role as Cameron with everyone probably wanting a dig at her

If only she had experience of dealing with literally precisely the same situation (which many of the same actors) in FMQs, in her day job. :rolleyes:

Daily Record editorial saying Murphy must put in a commanding performance tonight as "The very existence of his party hangs in the balance" :lol:

No pressure then Jimbo - just wear a Scotland tap and repeat that you're a patriot and you'll be fine :thumsup2

Daily Record editorial saying Murphy must put in a commanding performance tonight as "The very existence of his party hangs in the balance" :lol:

No pressure then Jimbo - just wear a Scotland tap and repeat that you're a patriot and you'll be fine :thumsup2

I think he should mention that he likes Irn-Bru. That would convince me to vote Labour.

Their patronising attempt at trying to come across more nationalistic/patriotic is hilarious.

It is and shows how low an opinion they have of Scottish people.

Same with Brown, his vow plus shite, obviously thought about ti and thought what do Scots like? Benefits that's what they like most, lets give them some more of them.

They have this twee, stereotypical, condescending attitude towards Scotland that is absolutely breathtaking, given they are actually Scots themselves.

Look at the things they have targeted to win votes, alcohol at football, singing bigoted songs, Irn-Bru and benefits. They really do view us with utter contempt.

Interesting how Sturgeon copes with being the target of the other three tonight. Completely different dynamic to last week. Wonder who will dare to bring up #frenchgate?

The only one who can is Ruth Davidson really. Labour made an absolute arse of it, and the lib dems have been blamed for the 'leak' in some quarters. I don't think it's going to come up.

Edit: I'm not sure Labour can afford to attack the SNP, or certainly not as much as the Tories. They've said themselves that the Tories are the enemy here, so I think they've kind of put themselves into a corner a bit there.

Alistair Darling doing the ice bucket challenge in a Scotland rugby top was the worst.

I'm glad I haven't seen that, would probably throw up.

Darling is the most loathsome individual on the planet, if I ever see him in person I'm not sure I could control myself after the referendum.

Archived