Queens v The improving Sevco

Eh?

You have 2 games in hand but still sit 2 points behind Falkirk

We also have 2 games in hand but are level on points, effectively that means that this is more of a 'free go' :lol: for us than you.

This is a crunch game for both sides, nevermind this getting your excuses in early malarkey, diddyness personified.

I couldn't care less what it means for you. You can call it a free go for you if you like, it's probably true. I hadn't even considered what relevance the game has to Rangers, I'm just not interested in Rangers.

I'm interested in Falkirk, nothing more, nothing less. We're in a head to head fight with them for a playoff spot. If you are incapable of working out that therefore makes the head to head meeting between the two sides on Sunday the single most important game either of us has left then you're probably beyond redemption anyway. Tonight is by no stretch of anyone's imagination a "crunch game" for us. If we lose it 37-0 and set a new world record we'll still have promotion in our own hands tomorrow. We're capable of taking points from Rangers, we've done so twice already, but it's not a game we're counting on taking points from and as such, if we get any, then it's a bonus, just like the three at Easter Road were on Saturday past.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh?

You have 2 games in hand but still sit 2 points behind Falkirk*

We also have 2 games in hand but are level on points, effectively that means that this is more of a 'free go' :lol: for us than you.**

This is a crunch game for both sides***, nevermind this getting your excuses in early malarkey, diddyness personified.

* We could effectively lose both those games in hand and we'd still be in the driving seat though, providing we beat Falkirk on Sunday. Therefore the Falkirk game is massive and is arguably more important than our games in hand. The games in hand are far from meaningless and we obviously want to win them. But losing them wouldn't be an absolute catastrophe as long as we beat Falkirk. So there is no pressure on us tonight, even if it is the albutmighty Glasgow Newrangers we're playing ;)

** That's very nice. But not one QoS fan gives a sh*t about Rangers' position. 2nd and 3rd spot is going to be you and Hibs. In which order no QoS will really care about at this stage, as we're more focussed on achieving 4th spot.

*** If you can tell us why this is a crunch game for QoS then I'm all ears. Explain to us why defeat would be disastrous? I've put my point across as to why a defeat tonight wouldn't be, so please tell us why it would? :rolleyes:

I think everbody gets that the Falkirk is important for QoS but what Rangers fans are not accepting is the blaise attitude some have towards tonights game. I am not buying that at all. QoS need to fight for every point from now until the end of the campaign.

It was one of your own fans that in a fit of 'not even considering what it means for Rangers' claimed that we had to win it. :lol:

Again. Why is this a crunch match for QoS?

Again. Why is this a crunch match for QoS?

Ffs...Every game is a crunch game for QoS in this run in. Well they are if you want to make the play offs

Ffs...Every game is a crunch game for QoS in this run in. Well they are if you want to make the play offs

So what you're saying is that it'll be devastating for our play-off chances if we lose tonight? We want to make the play-offs, but we can afford to lose tonight and we'll be no worse off than we are right now. What are you struggling to understand about that?

This is getting fucking tedious.

What is the likely The Rangers team going to be tonight? For us it will most likely be -

Clark

Dowie Durnan Higgins Holt

Carmichael McKenna McShane Paton

Reilly Lyle

Russell and Millar may be in contention but I wouldn't risk them, hopefully give them a bit of time off the bench though ahead of Sunday. Paton is expected to be fit I think, but even if he is the slightest bit at risk, with his injury record, I wouldn't risk him. Swap Carmichael to the left wing and play Kidd on the right if that is the case.

Although i agree that the falkirk game is more important,what an opportunity we have tonight to get infront of the bairns. I think we are more than capable of a win here,hopefully the team kick on tonight as defeat tonight still leaves us needing a positive result sunday which isnt a given.

Big game tonight lets hope the home crowds turn up and Get behind the team tonight and cheer them on to another victory of The Rangers,

head to head this season so far = 1win each and a draw let's win tonight and have the same head to head over them as against Hibs. Come on the South.

The manager always takes one game at a time so this game in his eyes will be as big as any of the other 4 games left.

A Victory tonight would lead us into the Falkirk game in great confidence.

The manager always takes one game at a time so this game in his eyes will be as big as any of the other 4 games left.

A Victory tonight would lead us into the Falkirk game in great confidence.

I don't think anyone at the club will approach the game lightly. It's just far from disastrous if we don't get anything tonight; something that cannot be said about the Falkirk game.

I don't think anyone at the club will approach the game lightly. It's just far from disastrous if we don't get anything tonight; something that cannot be said about the Falkirk game.

Agree with that but let's try and get more points on the board before we play Falkirk even a point could make such a difference at the end.

If you win your games in hand losing to Falkirk wouldnt be disastrous

Bell

McGregor

Mohsni

Zal

Wallace

Murdoch

Law

Shiels

Vuckic

Miller

Clark.

That will be the team but i would play Sinammon at right back and move McGregor in alongside Zal and have the utter bombscare that is Mohsni nowhere near the first team

Firstly surely we all accept when you are fighting for promotion or relegation every point is vital. Of course clubs look at the up coming fixtures as there will be 'harder' and 'easier' run ins. It's the human thing to do. However none of the managers will for one moment think they can correctly forecast their own and other clubs end of season points total. It is possible for QOS to beat Rangers and the remaining points taken by QOS and Falkirk are such that QOS. end up one point above Falkirk. Bet the QOS fans would be saying ' thank gawd we went for the win against Rangers. ' Fowler and the players rightly so will be saying this is a winnable game against Rangers. Past results confirm this. They will say the same for Sunday's Falkirk match and every other remaining match because this is the league we are in. That attitude will result in QOS ending the season in the league position they deserve. Similar to every other club. I have no doubt QOS will give as much tonight as they will on Sunday and in all the other remaining games.

That will be the team but i would play Sinammon at right back and move McGregor in alongside Zal and have the utter bombscare that is Mohsni nowhere near the first team

Serious question, has Zaliukus been pretty steady for you? I thought he was poor the two games we played at Ibrox, albeit Mohsni was worse, and he didn't play at Palmerston. Although Mohsni in effect sold two goals in those two Ibrox games, Zaliukus didn't cover himself in glory either, getting caught under a header in the first one and beaten in a powderpuff tackle by Carmichael on the way to the equaliser in the recent one. He did score one in the first game of course.

Bell

McGregor

Mohsni

Zal

Wallace

Murdoch

Law

Shiels

Vuckic

Miller

Clark.

Yes this I think it will be that team as well as all the players unavailable are still unavailable

My thoughts don't change from earlier post. Russell is a good player. Creates space for Reilly and links well with him. I'm not joking when I say I see this game in different ways as difficult as Hearts & Hibs matches. Some of QOS strengths. I like Reilly good touch, pace and links in well with other players. Composed when striking for goals. if it's Zalilukas and Mohsni they will not enjoy playing against him. He's too small and lively for big CBs especially on the 'turf'. Fairly certain pacey Carmichael will be asked to push on Wallace and match his runs when he does venture forward. Rangers must be aware of the ball over the top due to QOS pace. Reilly and Carmichael have a good understanding as they have played in the same team since youths (Gretna 2008) prior to QOS. I do think if Rangers keep producing these performances it will take a really good performance from a team to beat them. Like most important games the first goal is important.

Archived