Queens v The improving Sevco

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Wallace doesn't drop a shoulder and his final ball definitely could be better are reasons, apart from not wanting to go down south he isn't at a higher level. Regardless how you rate Wallace he has the ability to cause the opposition problems. As he has done very recently against Hibs and Hearts. There is no doubt QOS will respect this and plan against this happening tonight. Unless next years manager brings someone in. Wallace has every chance to be captain of Rangers next season.

Gomis would be my pick as well.

Bell is probably a better GK than Robinson, but the QoS fans know Robinson's ability. A very capable GK at this level. Would be good if he got a good reception from the terracing but his jersey might stop some people from doing so I suppose!

I thought you guys jizzed all over Robinson?

I really liked Robinson and if he'd stayed with us for last season, I think we'd have challenged at the top end.

However, he was hopeless with Raith apparently and has looked vulnerable with Rangers. I'm sure Bell is a safer bet.

I'm obviously pleased to see Mohsni start, but I'm also conscious of our embarrassing record of having conceded two goals to the big twat.

Surely he won't add to that tonight. Will he?

Gomis would be my pick as well.

Bell is probably a better GK than Robinson, but the QoS fans know Robinson's ability. A very capable GK at this level. Would be good if he got a good reception from the terracing but his jersey might stop some people from doing so I suppose!

Yes we know his ability and where he wanders off too and his off the ball tactics.

I really liked Robinson and if he'd stayed with us for last season, I think we'd have challenged at the top end. However, he was hopeless with Raith apparently and has looked vulnerable with Rangers. I'm sure Bell is a safer bet. I'm obviously pleased to see Mohsni start, but I'm also conscious of our embarrassing record of having conceded two goals to the big twat. Surely he won't add to that tonight. Will he?

If we're being honest, Cammy Bell is also a very average goalkeeper.

I'm not a fan of any of the 3 Rangers goalies. Consistency in goals definitely gives a defence confidence however Robinson knows QOS and imo there's little between them. It's a position I would be looking to strengthen next season. For once most got the outfield team and formation right!

I'm not a fan of any of the 3 Rangers goalies. Consistency in goals definitely gives a defence confidence however Robinson knows QOS and imo there's little between them. It's a position I would be looking to strengthen next season. For once most got the outfield team and formation right!

We've got two very promising young goalkeepers coming through the academy at the moment. Both Liam Kelly and Robbie McCrorie are highly rated. Hopefully they'll be given a chance to impress before the end of the season.

The amount of times Templeton falls over in a game is unreal.

The radio commentary suggests a heavy dew on the pitch causing slips m8.

Archived