Tartan (red) tories

git-intae-thum

From the 'About' on that UAS site -

'Since the referendum our numbers have grown and we are still very actively campaigning against SNP attacks on our way of life, our democratic values, our institutions and our union.'

Translation - 'We are ra peepul!'

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

I'd imagine UASs activity will decrease dramatically on the Championship play-off dates. (From pretty much f**k all, to f**k all).

I fucking hate people like that. Be interesting to see how active they are on that day, probably right that they won't be.

From the 'About' on that UAS site -

Translation - 'We are ra peepul!'

Well there you go, seems that is what they are then.

Is this a snp page only is it

You're either a troll or the thickest poster on this site

How can it be tactical voting for the SNP to tell people to vote for plaid? I'll give you a clue. People in Wales can't vote for the SNP as they're not standing any candidates. It's the opposite of tactical voting, it's literally asking people to vote for the party that most matches up to your own ideals

How can it be tactical voting for the SNP to tell people to vote for plaid? I'll give you a clue. People in Wales can't vote for the SNP as they're not standing any candidates. It's the opposite of tactical voting, it's literally asking people to vote for the party that most matches up to your own ideals

STOP TACTICAL VOTING!!!1111

Thats correct they cant vote snp which i am well aware off but the fm is trying to get tactical voting in england/wales because she knows the more seats the geens/plaid will get at westminster means more allies for the snp so yes it is tactical

Thats correct they cant vote snp which i am well aware off but the fm is trying to get tactical voting in england/wales because she knows the more seats the geens/plaid will get at westminster means more allies for the snp so yes it is tactical

That isn't tactical voting :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You need to do some reading

I'm gonna tactically vote for Plaid in Cardiff or Green in Shropshire. I can do that even though I live in Edinburgh cos its tactical you see?

In that case, should you not vote the lib dems to make sure labour keep the Tories out of Balbeggie?

Turned up in Perth recently, Pete Wishart, the labour candidate & Lib Dem candidate told them to get shot.

Conservative candidate (who they're asking us to tactically vote for) said he doesn't have an issue and hopes they get their message out there.

Turned up in Perth recently, Pete Wishart, the labour candidate & Lib Dem candidate told them to get shot.

Conservative candidate (who they're asking us to tactically vote for) said he doesn't have an issue and hopes they get their message out there.

Of course the Tory candidate does - they're campaigning for him!

So our choice is:

The Tories

Or

The Red Tories

Or

The Tartan Tories

Or

The Orange Tories

Or

The Purple Tories?

Green Tories? Lol

Yeh, Labour have finally come around. They were worried about 'vote SNP get Tory'. However, now, in Perth at least, they've embraced the Tories. Labour are so inclusive. They can obviously see which way the wind is blowing and want to be Tories. I blame Ed.

^^^

Doesn't understand what tactical voting is. :lol:

Of course the Tory candidate does - they're campaigning for him!

The Tory candidate is a fucking smug c**t as well. Approached me on the high street and asked how I was voting, c**t sneered and laughed when I said SNP.

Archived