Tartan (red) tories

git-intae-thum

It appears that labour party members and activists are travelling the country campaigning under the banner United against seperatism.

Basically they are targeting constituencies where they campaign on behalf of the candidate with the best chance of beating the Snp.

Recently they were in Perth and Kinross campaigning for the Tory candidate.

http://www.scotlandsaysnaw.com/author/andrewskinner/

If any of these individuals are Labour party members will Murphy et al come out and condemn them. Surely it is against labour party rules.

What are they thinking by campaigning for the tories in the midst of a very close general election campaign. Every extra seat gained by the tories could harm labours chances.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just highlighting the hypocrisy of the situation. You have a laughable attempt to smear Sturgeon and all the slab bigwigs gleefully condemning her.

Whereas it now appears activisits and members of their own party are going out of their way to campaign for a tory vote.

As stated earlier today elsewhere on this forum, its against slab rules to promote other parties. It this rule is being broken with disregard I think it will be used against Murphys mob by NS in the debates this week. We will see what spud has to say then

Little more than Andrew Skinner's vanity project.

Laughed at his recent update.

1zxwsxf.jpg

I can imagine what response they got considering the local Labour run council aren't exactly the most popular people down Kilmacolm way after the last few years of f**king them over every chance they get.

It's the same bunch of about ten lonely wee souls appearing up & down the country - nothing to worry about.

Witnessing the death throes of the North British Labour Party is really quite something to behold.

It's as if they don't want to be elected.

I really can't figure out why a Tory MP is better for Labour than an SNP one.

Vote labour get Tory and vice versa seems to be the message.

Your party is part of the establishment. It's no surprise to see two ultimately similar parties campaign side by side, just as they did for the referendum.

Wonder how long before they give up the pretence altogether and just amalgamate in Scotland?

I really can't figure out why a Tory MP is better for Labour than an SNP one.

Really Jmo.... work it out Pal.

Labour and Torys are part of the British establishment with peers galore. Labour would stoop to any level to protect their gravy train

Its statements like the one u made above which leads to you being labelled a britnat

Like the others, Harvey believes Labour took working class people for granted; she voted Yes in the referendum and may vote SNP in the Holyrood elections in 2016, but she lives in Murphy’s East Renfrewshire constituency and agrees voting Labour is the only way to keep the Tories out.“I hated the way Labour sided with the Tories, but I bet they are regretting it now. I think they have learned their lesson and I want to give them another chance,” says Harvey

:1eye

Labour source is Dundee:

"“I can see many Tories and possibly Lib Dems who never in a million years would’ve voted for Jim McGovern but they might think now we’ve got a decent chap who might be an MP, and we will vote tactically to get rid of this nationalist who drives about in a fire engine and has a goatee,”

United Against Goatees.

Labour source is Dundee:

"“I can see many Tories and possibly Lib Dems who never in a million years would’ve voted for Jim McGovern but they might think now we’ve got a decent chap who might be an MP, and we will vote tactically to get rid of this nationalist who drives about in a fire engine and has a goatee,”

United Against Goatees.

Desperate as f**k

Archived