Hibs v Hearts

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoroughly deserved win for Hibs after one of the worst derby performances I've seen us put in. Some of the knee-jerk reactions, though... Hibs fans telling me we're shite and going straight back down :lol:

That Jamie Walker's sister song by the way. Jesus Christ :lol:

Such an odd song. Pretty sure he's only got one sister and she's about 12 year old as well.

We were gash yesterday, really disappointed with the players attitude. I know the league is in the bag but if you have nearly 4000 fans there you could at least make an effort. Fair play to Hibs, totally deserved.

Just seen the highlights we should have been 4 - 0 down by half time. Blessing in disguise playing badly against sevco and Hibs. Just shows that we need to bring in 5 or 6 quality players to compete next year. Still if we have to lose a derby im glad its this one and id rather Hibs up than sevco.

unfortuantely for us though we're need other teams to beat rangers. they have livi, dumbarton, falkirk and hearts. livingston needs the points to push them closer to the play off spot.

we've got livi, alloa & falkirk.

and if the standard of refereeing in the playoff games against rangers are anything like the quality yesterday we're f*cked.

unfortuantely for us though we're need other teams to beat rangers. they have livi, dumbarton, falkirk and hearts. livingston needs the points to push them closer to the play off spot.

we've got livi, alloa & falkirk.

and if the standard of refereeing in the playoff games against rangers are anything like the quality yesterday we're f*cked.

Please, tell me about this poor refereeing? The ref let Hibs players away with murder. No booking for Cummings celebration? Pallardo booked for persistent fouling but McGeouch gave away four without even a talking too. It was all petty stuff tbf and never made a difference but he wasn't anti-Hibs.

he's had a good season but he's wanting too much time on the ball against better teams. Whether that's because he is too slow or because he's finding it hard to switch his game up a level after strolling so many games we'll find out next season.

My suspicion is he's a yard short and won't play much next year.

He's been excellent in most games, but he wants far too much time on the ball, which is fine against the diddies but Rangers and Hibs have played us brilliantly in 2015 especially by pushing us well up the park.

I think he'll do alright in the premiership, he was one of United's better players in their push for 3rd place a few seasons ago. We need an attacking player like Buaben up beside him though, it's wasted having Gomia and Pallardo on the pitch at the same time.

Really can't wait for the play-offs, thank f**k we're not involved because I wouldn't fancy any particular team getting out of that.

Aye, that's not far off my impression of him. Thought he was immense in the first derby but he had the freedom of Tynecastle that day strolling out from the back. Doesn't seem to like pressing, high-tempo teams - which will probably make him a bit hit and miss in the prem.

Thoroughly deserved win for Hibs after one of the worst derby performances I've seen us put in. Some of the knee-jerk reactions, though... Hibs fans telling me we're shite and going straight back down :lol:

Standard post-derby hysterics you're describing there. From the last derby, I specifically remember reading that Scott Allen is crap, Cummings (top goalscorer in the league) will be at Stirling Albion in the next year or two and that Hibs probably wouldn't make the playoffs. None of those statements look too sharp atm.

Dafties gonna be daft.

Please, tell me about this poor refereeing? The ref let Hibs players away with murder. No booking for Cummings celebration? Pallardo booked for persistent fouling but McGeouch gave away four without even a talking too. It was all petty stuff tbf and never made a difference but he wasn't anti-Hibs.

...read that post again - "against Rangers". Collum contrivd to miss the most blatant foul of all time on Hanlon, which allowed Rangers to walk in their second unopposed. Won't fancy playing them in a crunch game with that kind of refereeing.

from where i was sitting i watched hibs players getting kicked up and down the park. shold have been a number of hearts players booked. opposing fans are never going to agree on things. that sthe way it is. only two things that could be agreed upon is that zeefluik (or what ever his name is) has a huge ass and that malonga is pish (and mibbe the halftime walking football was a bit strange as was the middle age guy stalking the park with the deadlocks and beads in his hair.)

According to the big man himself, El Alagui's sister gave birth to a premature baby after only 6 months of pregnancy, the baby is named Milhan, which Farid had written on his undershirt which he showed after he scored.

The play offs are so well poised just now with QOTS beating both Rangers and Hibs and each team pulling off decent performances and results

Still fancy it to be Rangers Hibs competing in the final play off and it is one of the hardest fixtures to predict in recent history. What a time to be alive and following the Scottish championship

The final play of will be between 11th place in the premier league and who ever wins out of us , hibs or queens in the earlier rounds

The final play of will be between 11th place in the premier league and who ever wins out of us , hibs or queens in the earlier rounds

Yeah i know that i was at the car crash that was the Hibs v Hamilton play off last year, i was just meaning i fancy either Rangers or Hibs to beat QOTS but can't call Hibs v Rangers - would have fancied hibs all season long but the game at Easter Road hibs were nowhere near it and Rangers for once looked like a half decent outfit, only to then be demolished by QOTS which is what makes it so interesting

Have to agree that the playoffs are shaping up to be ridiculously hard to call. Could just as easily see any of the four teams going up.

Think I'd rather play Rangers than Queens atm and the former beat us comfortably the other week. Anyone's game.

Sevco will go up. Motherwell will join St. Mirren beside us diddies.

They're still hurting on sickback, how could they be bossed off the park by Hibs is confusing the poor dears. 8)

Not much to be confused by. Neilson picked a stupid formation, and the players didn't give a shit.

Archived