Hibs v Hearts

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt he deserves absolute pelters for not playing in Boyle but like I said during the game I thought he did well when he came on other than that. I wouldn't drop him from the squad - still certainly one of our better players.

Aye, I was pretty annoyed at the time and I suppose we're just lucky it didn't cost us. Its up to Stubbs to get him motivated/in form. We've a lot of games before the end of the season and we'll certainly need him.

To defend Malonga, it clearly is a mistake (which he realized himself immediately after his effort had gone wide), but it was not as simple a pass as some suggest. There is only a brief opportunity before Boyle is in offside position and he has to play it with his bad foot. One moment of hesitation and the Boyle option is gone and he has to come up with something else.

EDIT: Oh wait a sec, I had missed that the man on his right was also wearing a Hibs jersey :lol:

Just seen the highlights we should have been 4 - 0 down by half time. Blessing in disguise playing badly against sevco and Hibs. Just shows that we need to bring in 5 or 6 quality players to compete next year. Still if we have to lose a derby im glad its this one and id rather Hibs up than sevco.

Aye, I was pretty annoyed at the time and I suppose we're just lucky it didn't cost us. Its up to Stubbs to get him motivated/in form. We've a lot of games before the end of the season and we'll certainly need him.

Depends if it was a one off brainfart or if he's acting the arse because of something else. Too many big games coming up to be playing folk who aren't up for it.

Stubbs will know better than my amateur psychologist efforts from the stand, so I trust him to manage it well. All being well, he's definitely a good option behind Farid and Beanzy.

Btw how good was that block from Jordon Forster, great performance by him.

Beautiful. That's one of the things I really like about this team and Stubbs' way of doing things. Great to see c***s throwing themselves in and being brave, practically everyone was winning their 50/50s and making professional fouls when needed.

Too many shitebags in Hibs tops over the years, especially in derbies.

Just seen the highlights we should have been 4 - 0 down by half time. Blessing in disguise playing badly against sevco and Hibs. Just shows that we need to bring in 5 or 6 quality players to compete next year. Still if we have to lose a derby im glad its this one and id rather Hibs up than sevco.

Agreed.

Obviously don't watch him every week but apart from Hearts' first game v us and Sevco (when both teams were all over the shop) Gomis has been pure jobbies every time I've seen him this year.

Not hard to see why United let him go. You'd better hope one of the quality signings is a CM.

Yeah I agree with this.

Obviously don't watch him every week but apart from Hearts' first game v us and Sevco (when both teams were all over the shop) Gomis has been pure jobbies every time I've seen him this year.

Not hard to see why United let him go. You'd better hope one of the quality signings is a CM.

he's had a good season but he's wanting too much time on the ball against better teams. Whether that's because he is too slow or because he's finding it hard to switch his game up a level after strolling so many games we'll find out next season.

My suspicion is he's a yard short and won't play much next year.

The play offs are so well poised just now with QOTS beating both Rangers and Hibs and each team pulling off decent performances and results

Still fancy it to be Rangers Hibs competing in the final play off and it is one of the hardest fixtures to predict in recent history. What a time to be alive and following the Scottish championship

The play offs are so well poised just now with QOTS beating both Rangers and Hibs and each team pulling off decent performances and results

Still fancy it to be Rangers Hibs competing in the final play off and it is one of the hardest fixtures to predict in recent history. What a time to be alive and following the Scottish championship

Agreed. The play offs are fascinating. Hard not to get angry at all those wasted, stagnant years when it was one up, one down due to self interest.

He's been excellent in most games, but he wants far too much time on the ball, which is fine against the diddies but Rangers and Hibs have played us brilliantly in 2015 especially by pushing us well up the park.

I think he'll do alright in the premiership, he was one of United's better players in their push for 3rd place a few seasons ago. We need an attacking player like Buaben up beside him though, it's wasted having Gomia and Pallardo on the pitch at the same time.

Really can't wait for the play-offs, thank f**k we're not involved because I wouldn't fancy any particular team getting out of that.

Agreed. The play offs are fascinating. Hard not to get angry at all those wasted, stagnant years when it was one up, one down due to self interest.

Its awesome and as fascinating as we had all hoped it would be although many of us assumed it would be Rangers that were the breakaway team!

I thought when Macall took over and they strung together a few results that Rangers would have too much for other teams and break through the play offs until their away game v QOTS and they looked as awful as they have all season. Rangers absolutely dominated Hibs at ER but over all Hibs have been far better so you just can't predict what will happen

good shout.

Archived