Hibs v Hearts

Hearts have always found it harder against teams that press them high up the park. Hibs and Rangers have caught on to this as have others although not with the same quality of player. The performances the last two weekends have been very poor, but we still don't seem to have a plan B.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere in Easter Rd 4:15pm, 12th April 2015

Hibs kid "dad, I feel weird after seeing the hibs beat the jambos...never felt like this before...like happy, ken?"

Hibs kids (possible) Father: "aye thats normal lad"

Hibs kid "oh...will it last long?"

Hibs kids (possible) Father: "no"

Trying way too hard.

And coming out with some absolutely shocking patter at the same time. :lol:

Anyone else see the Hibs guy in the red jacket at the second goal. Stands on the seat as Farid lines up the shot. Falls on his arse and misses the goal. Gets up and hobbles through the celebrations. Brilliant

Good spot. Only thing I spotted was the wee boy in the blue jacket mobbing the steward

I can't help really liking Jason Cummings. Seems like a complete welt but he's good value for money.

#angelfeet #caress #tunes #zing #fuckinggang #tinnies #5-1

He has a thing for "angry celebrations". I'm not a fan of those.

Still ridiculous that he got suspended for one though, as they are all but uncommon.

the most obvious spot is the plethora of empty seats once again at the echo dome. Genuine question- why does the best team in the league have such an embarrassing home support???

I could reply, but I don't think it actually is a genuine question.

the most obvious spot is the plethora of empty seats once again at the echo dome. Genuine question- why does the best team in the league have such an embarrassing home support???

7 years of mismanagement and dire football. We didn't have a crook spunking millions on us like you.

You have to laugh at H1B5

Last year

• gloating at our financial woes and administration
  • laughing at our relegation...and then getting relegated themselves :thumsup2

This year

• Watching us f**k them and every other team in the division with astounding proficiency :cheers
  • watching us get promoted :bairn
  • failing to get promoted while sevco do go up :bairn

Priceless...

Archived