St Johnstone vs Dundee FC

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without trying to defend our quiet support yesterday, allocated seating has a lot to answer for in terms of creating an atmosphere. All the regular singing buses were scattered across the stand.

Looking at the Small Saints side is only take two players really, McKay and Graham, purely for his big lump of shite presence which gives you a good out ball. Naturally I'd be tempted as f**k for a left back, but I don't mind White Cafu there.

The ghost of Jim Morton, on 12 Apr 2015 - 16:46, said:

Why thank you. That was me. I hope my funny comments amused you. Some Dundee fans were not amused and actually abused me. This hurt.. :(

Was that when you were motioning 'Mon then' to the fans behind the stand you were shooting at? You did a decent job at becoming the panto villain at HT tbf.

Most entertaining Crossbar challenge theres been tbh. Not that its hard considering its usually just 2000 middle aged blokes staring in silence at three middle aged blokes fail to kick a ball anywhere near the crossbar.

Was that when you were motioning 'Mon then' to the fans behind the stand you were shooting at? You did a decent job at becoming the panto villain at HT tbf.

Yes. I believe some we calling my Paedo, fat b*****d, sado and shite like that.( and that was just the Saints fans ) It was a braw laugh and given the quality of fitba that we were forced to watch, I thought everyone deserved a bit oh "banter".. ;-)

Yes. I believe some we calling my Paedo, fat b*****d, sado and shite like that.( and that was just the Saints fans ) It was a braw laugh and given the quality of fitba that we were forced to watch, I thought everyone deserved a bit oh "banter".. ;-)

I liked your serious warming up before you tried. Then displayed absolutely no footballing technique at all!

I actually quite liked the 7-2 patter, Graham.

His names not Graham, FWIW, although our utterly archaic tannoy system probably made it sound like that.

Disgusted they left of Bains bit of skill tbh, we should be promoting stuff like that to the fucking hilt. Hopefully they show it on Sportscene.

As an aside plenty of people in the East Stand applauded him for that. Me? I just let rip with a "f**k OFF!" before berating Graham and telling him to grow a fucking backbone and smash his next shot past the c**t :thumsup2

I nearly clapped your goal. I did, in my head :lol:

Disgusted they left of Bains bit of skill tbh, we should be promoting stuff like that to the fucking hilt. Hopefully they show it on Sportscene.

As an aside plenty of people in the East Stand applauded him for that. Me? I just let rip with a "f**k OFF!" before berating Graham and telling him to grow a fucking backbone and smash his next shot past the c**t :thumsup2

If you're going to nick another team's songs, better United's than Rangers. Dens was like a mini Ibrox on Wednesday with the number of Dundee chorus's of The Billy Boys heard during the derby.

It does sicken me slightly when Dundee fans decide to whip out the "Hello! Hello!" shite, but its not exclusively a Rangers song.

Would be nice if they found a new song though.

Archived