Inverness CT V Celtic

Im sure both sets of supporters and possibly even managers would sneakily concede they'd happily sacrifice a defeat here for a win in the cup semi at Hampden a week later

With second place seemingly out of reach for ICT and the title more or less secure im predicting both sides will tread water here resulting in a sterile draw. 1-1 im going for with Griffiths netting for us

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure both sets of supporters and possibly even managers would sneakily concede they'd happily sacrifice a defeat here for a win in the cup semi at Hampden a week later

With second place seemingly out of reach for ICT and the title more or less secure im predicting both sides will tread water here resulting in a sterile draw. 1-1 im going for with Griffiths netting for us

Why would conceding one mean winning the other?. Probably one of the worst football cliches ever.

I want my team to win both games and I'm sure my team Yogi Hughes and all would want the same, we need to start winning again.

What is this anyway, Celtic's title therefore nothing to play for?. I hope so for your lot and that your team have your minds on the big game next week, remember what happens historically when Celtic take us for granted. On form and on paper this should be an easy win for Celtic 3-0 or 4-0, reality could be quite different.

We were very unlucky in our last league meeting with a poor decision by the ref to allow play to go on after Williams was fouled and our own poor finishing, we could have and should have won easily at Celtic Park.

Looking forward to the Draper v Brown clash.

Scott Brown really isn't a footballer and not a very good breakdancer going by the photo below. The Draper torpedo has the ref in his sights....

_78689294_brown_draper_sns.jpg

Hopefully big Ross will have him in his pocket again and the rest of him on the studs of his boots. :lol:

Why would conceding one mean winning the other?. Probably one of the worst football cliches ever.

I want my team to win both games and I'm sure my team Yogi Hughes and all would want the same, we need to start winning again.

What is this anyway, Celtic's title therefore nothing to play for?. I hope so for your lot and that your team have your minds on the big game next week, remember what happens historically when Celtic take us for granted. On form and on paper this should be an easy win for Celtic 3-0 or 4-0, reality could be quite different.

Touchy touchy.

Archived