Inverness CT V Celtic

No contact with Christie, gets another pro booked by pretending to be fouled = Scumbag

I'm surprised you could tell from the angle they showed whether there was contact or not because I certainly couldn't.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swings and roundabouts. He got sent off at Pittodrie for a Niall McGinn dive.

laughable,he was lucky still to be on the park when he FOULED mcginn.

Still the ref made it up to you by allowing your first goal after a clear foul in the build up and awarding a corner for your second when even it was an obvious goal kick

Not at the races at all. Midfield failed to dominate and Griffiths had a stinker. Guidetti is not the answer and Commons' shoot on sight policy infuriates me.

I'm sure Thomson took pleasure in denying Brown a stonewall penalty right enough.

The thought of these qualifiers in the summer without the two centre halves gives me the fear. Ronny is going to have to get his signings spot on.

Not at the races at all. Midfield failed to dominate and Griffiths had a stinker. Guidetti is not the answer and Commons' shoot on sight policy infuriates me.

I'm sure Thomson took pleasure in denying Brown a stonewall penalty right enough.

The thought of these qualifiers in the summer without the two centre halves gives me the fear. Ronny is going to have to get his signings spot on.

'stonewall penalty'

:lol::lol::lol:

'stonewall penalty'

:lol::lol::lol:

Tripping someone up in the box without taking the ball first is supposed to result in a penalty kick mate. Brother Thomson made a balls of it.

Archived