The Witcher 3

spud131

• 3 months later...

The first paid for expansion pack, Hearts of Stone, came out for this yesterday and appears to be very decent.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt---hearts-of-stone

I've got the season pass so I've downloaded this but nowhere near the end of the main game yet. How's everyone else doing with Witcher 3 now?

After clearing my schedule this week and completing some titles ive been itching to play ive decided to finally getting around to giving this game a proper playthrough. When i bought the game i was excited for it but i didnt have the time to fully get into it. Just downloading patches now (bloody 17GB of them!)

After clearing my schedule this week and completing some titles ive been itching to play ive decided to finally getting around to giving this game a proper playthrough. When i bought the game i was excited for it but i didnt have the time to fully get into it. Just downloading patches now (bloody 17GB of them!)

You're in for a treat. It's a fucking remarkable game.

You're in for a treat. It's a fucking remarkable game.

Agreed. Wasn't sure how much I'd like it, and to be honest initially I wasn't getting into it. But it was one of those games that I actually felt quite sad that I was finishing, given how much I was enjoying the story. ProjektRed have nailed it with their updates, so looking forward to getting into the DLC, and if that's good, really looking forward to the future ones where they add new areas. Just a shame it's come at a time where there's a lot of competition with other new titles.

Just gearing up to fight the Griffon, really enjoying how diverse the enemys are and how you need to utilise different strategys for them, makes a big difference from the usual RPG style games where you hit them until they go away. Exploring in this game is so rewarding and addictive, not to mention this game is gorgeous looking and really well optimised for a PC port, i dont have the best pc going as im only running a 4 core currently but i can play on high with superb FPS

Sleep finally beat me and I'm heading to bed, this game is excellent. The combat is so fluid and handled brilliantly, even tho your a low level your still a badass witcher and you feel like one, cleaving a guys head in two before dodging a strike to counter with a effortless decapitation before finally taking the arm of another. The attention to detail is remarkable.

I reckon I am 50 plus hours into this and still no where near finished. That could be down to my OCD and needing to go to every ? On every map though !! Hoping to finish it the day before fallout lands. The joys of having a broken ankle, sinking plenty hours into this

I kind of wish I had a broken ankle. As much as I want to, there aren't going to be enough hours to dust Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquistion before Fallout 4 lands.

:(