Will the loons bottle it

But but ..........It's a shite league !!!

Well yes, it remains a terrible league. If Morton slither over the finishing line in the end then it would fully describe how bad it has actually been: a team with 11 league defeats from 36 winning a league title.

More so when you remember how badly Dunfermline have failed this season.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yes, it remains a terrible league. If Morton slither over the finishing line in the end then it would fully describe how bad it has actually been: a team with 11 league defeats from 36 winning a league title.

Who the f**k, apart from you, actually cares. Back to your sabbatical.

So unless a team is walking away with the title it is automatically a shite league,what a load of crap.

We have to win our last three games, no point in taking about if's and but's if we can't win our games first of all.

So, let's say we do win our last three games, if Forfar lose one, we would be a certainty to win the league. Will Forfar lose one of their last three? I'm not sure. I thought Airdrie might have taken something at the weekend as they had been on a great run.

It's a great position to be in though. There is nothing more exciting when there is a chance of two or more teams winning the league going into the final games. I can see there being more excitement in the last three games as someone slips up when they weren't expected to. Will probably be us though!!

My turn to be a pedant! If we win all three and Forfar lose one, it will be down to goal difference. Both teams are currently on +19 but Morton have scored more. Forfar could score enough in the two games they win to still beat us on goal difference. It is therefore not a certainty as you put it!

My turn to be a pedant! If we win all three and Forfar lose one, it will be down to goal difference. Both teams are currently on +19 but Morton have scored more. Forfar could score enough in the two games they win to still beat us on goal difference. It is therefore not a certainty as you put it!

Which is why we have to put four or five goals past Stirling this weekend.

Edit - without conceding of course!!

So unless a team is walking away with the title it is automatically a shite league,what a load of crap.

It's possible to run away with a good league, depending on how good the team out in front is.

Morton are a total shower of shite, have been for most of the season, and still have a decent chance of winning the league.

So no, you're missing the point spectacularly.

It's possible to run away with a good league, depending on how good the team out in front is.

Morton are a total shower of shite, have been for most of the season, and still have a decent chance of winning the league.

So no, you're missing the point spectacularly.

If I've heard this shite once, I've heard it a hundred times. Who actually gives a f**k? Me? Greenock Morton? Forfar Athletic? Stranraer? No, but apparently you do and boy havnt you and your wee pals told us. Time, and time and time again.

If I've heard this shite once, I've heard it a hundred times. Who actually gives a f**k? Me? Greenock Morton? Forfar Athletic? Stranraer? No, but apparently you do and boy havnt you and your wee pals told us. Time, and time and time again.

Feel better after your wee cry?

Regarding goal difference, if this is the same and goals scored are the same, it moves onto head to head.

In head to heads: Morton and Forfar are identical, Stranraer are superior to Forfar and (assuming Stranraer don't beat Morton by more than 4-0) Morton are superior to Stranraer.

So, if Morton and Forfar both finish on the same points total, and identical goals for and against, the title will be decided by a play-off at a neutral venue.

As the last league game is on 2nd May, and the play-offs start on 6th May, presumably this would have to be played on Monday 4th May.

Regarding goal difference, if this is the same and goals scored are the same, it moves onto head to head.

In head to heads: Morton and Forfar are identical, Stranraer are superior to Forfar and (assuming Stranraer don't beat Morton by more than 4-0) Morton are superior to Stranraer.

So, if Morton and Forfar both finish on the same points total, and identical goals for and against, the title will be decided by a play-off at a neutral venue.

As the last league game is on 2nd May, and the play-offs start on 6th May, presumably this would have to be played on Monday 4th May.

Lol

I'd put quite a lot of money on this not happening.

Peterhead are the only team that have more than one of the top three still to play. I have already indicated that I will go to Cappielow if we hold the league in our hands. :eek:

For my own sake, I hope for a Forfar and Stranraer win in the next two weeks.

I see dougie shiting him self in the local Tillie,not getting promoted,duffy be out his arse hope fully.another disaster by the raes,again.too late dougie.

The funny thing is, we'll most likely be moaning about the same thing this time next year. We'll never improve till the Rae's have left and the club is run properly.

And if you all lose all your games and we win all ours we win the league ha ha ha ....

Stranraer and Morton play each other. You'd need a better goal difference than Stranraer and hope they draw with Morton. :unsure:

ETA: Oops, my bad, a draw would be good enough

Stranraer and Morton play each other. You'd need a better goal difference than Stranraer and hope they draw with Morton. :unsure:

ETA: Oops, my bad, a draw would be good enough

Ah well we re planning on winning our remaining 3 games 5 0 !! Honest !! Even though we nvr score more than 2 every other week !!

f**k imagine if that happenend ?? If I'm honest I'd prob prefer a part time team to win it and kp Morton in this league as its guareenteed pts for us Nxt season ha ha

Archived