Hearts v Raith

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be heading to this as it will probably be the last away game to tynecastle in a while. And its a cracking away day. We're also planning on making a night of it afterwards as well.

I just hope our players decide to give us one more half decent performance and you never know. The last twice have been close games. The game at tynecastle in November - I reckon we deserved a point from. The game a few weeks ago at Starks - until Nade got sent off, we were beginning to look like the team likely to grab the winner, until Nades wreckless challenge.

In reality though, we go out looking very uninterested playing a formation that not one of the players has ever played in before and we lose 4-0 again.

I think this has got to be in the top 10 most pointless league games involving hearts ever. The result has no bearing on either team and it's not exactly a traditional rivalry. Probably be our smallest crowd of the season.

Would like to see McGhee get a start and would like to see more of Anderson and El Hassnaoui after a couple of decent performances against Alloa.

Not to mention Keatings. Leave Zeefuik in hospitality.

Take it that Buaben is out till end of season?

I think this has got to be in the top 10 most pointless league games involving hearts ever. The result has no bearing on either team and it's not exactly a traditional rivalry. Probably be our smallest crowd of the season.

This is genuinely as pointless a league match as you'll ever see. Hearts will finish 1st, and we will finish 6th. Doesn't matter what the score is at all, to either side.

For what it's worth I don't see any match as pointless and our players should be playing for contracts. I'd be tempted to bring Nade back in and play him with Vaughan.

Think I may be going but purely for the night out afterwards. No thriller in prospect. 4-0 Hearts.

Would like to see McGhee get a start and would like to see more of Anderson and El Hassnaoui after a couple of decent performances against Alloa.

Yup - I'd be playing fringe players in the next two games, so we can get a look at them.

Gallacher

McGhee - Ozturk - Wilson - McHattie

King - Anderson - Pallardo - Nicholson

El Hass - Oliver

Subs: Alexander, McKay, Gomis, Walker, Sow, Paterson, Zeefuik

Have you had the trophy presentation yet? If that was still to happen it might persuade a few extra punters to come along to the game.

Yup - I'd be playing fringe players in the next two games, so we can get a look at them.

Gallacher

McGhee - Ozturk - Wilson - McHattie

King - Anderson - Pallardo - Nicholson

El Hass - Oliver

Subs: Alexander, McKay, Gomis, Walker, Sow, Paterson, Zeefuik

That's your fringe team? That team would have won the league easily as well.

Archived