Livingston v Rangers

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye because you only managed to put 4 past us in 3 games and one of them was an og, but carry on.

Getting very uppity for a supporter of a team on their way to league 1.

Pity arrogance doesn't win leagues, Sevco would've beaten Hearts no problem. BTW what was you prediction against Alloa, did you reckon you'd put 4 past them too?

Nope but then again I think Alloa are a better team than Livi and in Buchannan (sp) they have one of the leagues better players.

f**k off..I just put a couple of pounds on Rangers 4-0 on Bet365 and come on here and see TP is tipping that scoreline....There goes that £2 lol.

Haha, unlucky! :)

Nah, 4-0 is definitely a good shout for this one.

The only problem is it could be five, six, seven nil. 8)

Nope but then again I think Alloa are a better team than Livi and in Buchannan (sp) they have one of the leagues better players.

Alloa are only above us due to the points deduction we've been given, Livi have won 4-0 twice against them along with 2 draws and a 1-0 Alloa win.

Agree that Buchanan is a good player but has only scored 1 more league goal than our top scorer Jordon white.

Was White the chap who got the equaliser at Ibrox? If so he looked a very good player!

Nope that was Sekajja (no difference really ????) he was signed at the end of January, he's been on the bench the last 3 games.

Archived