Mucky weekend away

I preferred a city break for our mucky weekend, once the safe word has been used you can pull on some joggers and nip to the Clam for a bag of chips before getting stuck in again.

Unless that cleaner had a black light and was particularly studious that apartment will never be satisfactorily clean.

That's a fantastic euphemism.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B&B up the sticks?

You dirty auld b*****d.

Me and Juliet usually like to save up and have a weekend away somewhere really nice for 1 long weekend a year without interference from offspring, work, relatives and general other annoying people.

The older we get the more we look forward to this.

this was our fav abot 3 or 4 years ago

http://rocpool.com/

Dunblane Hydro,great place and great value, that is what I would recommend. Cracking restraunt and the food bill is included in the price of your stay!I doubt you would find anywhere as good or as nice a place where the value for money is worth it...9/10

If you've nowhere specific in mind try laterooms.com and just see what's available at different locations... I got a weekend away for my old man at some big country house hotel that's usually £150/night for £38

If you've nowhere specific in mind try laterooms.com and just see what's available at different locations... I got a weekend away for my old man at some big country house hotel that's usually £150/night for £38

You sent your old man away on a mucky weekend? Who with?

You sent your old man away on a mucky weekend? Who with?

his wife... (my stepmum)

He is only early 60s and as bad as the image is I think all the aparatus still works...

Mrs Wilson.

:lol:

Blue pills are great for the old boys.

Anyhow, she's found somewhere in Kenmore, so it will be Airth Castle, Dunkeld Hilton, Glen Clova Hotel or Peebles Hydro.

Although for the price of Dunkeld, we could go to Venice.

2 nights is £360

Blue pills are great for the old boys.

Anyhow, she's found somewhere in Kenmore, so it will be Airth Castle, Dunkeld Hilton, Glen Clova Hotel or Peebles Hydro.

Although for the price of Dunkeld, we could go to Venice.

2 nights is £360

I was at a wedding at Airth Castle recently, it's good but it's massive so it might not have the smaller 'romantic' feel that women supposedly like.

Archived