Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Falkirk apparently expecting to take 15,000

I was hoping we could take more than that

Some posters on oneF suggesting we wear white in the final because it was our lucky strip in the quarters and semis. We are the designated home side so get the home dressing room and choice of kit.

I assume the ICT players who were involved in last seasons League Cup final will be looking to atone for one of the worst Cup Final performances outside of Hibs in a long long time.

Would be good to see them win their first Scottish Cup.

We're we not 2-0 down to Falkirk in 06-07 and won 4-2? John Rankin scored a couple of peaches if i recall.

I think that was a 3-2 win. Rankin scored two free kicks.

Some chat on Twitter that we've been confirmed as the 'Home' side. Nothing official yet.

I think that was a 3-2 win. Rankin scored two free kicks.

Some chat on Twitter that we've been confirmed as the 'Home' side. Nothing official yet.

Falkirk are the home side.

In the case of the Semi-Final and Final Ties of the Competition, the first drawn club at the draw for both Semi-Final Ties will be permitted to play in the home strip and the second drawn club (if necessary) is required to change. The winning team of the first Semi-Final will automatically become the home team in the Final.

A club may play in its second or third choice registered colours under Rule 26(a) provided that this does not prevent the opposing club from observing the terms of paragraph (b) or from playing in its first choice registered colours if it chooses to do so. A club which elects to play in its second or third choice registered colours shall inform the opposing club, the referee and the Association in writing not later than seven days before the date of the match. If it fails to do so, the colours that the club is to wear shall be determined by the referee having regard to Rule 26(a).

Yup we absolutely dominated and had a perfectly good goal chalked off. Come to think of it Saturday might be the worst performance I've seen us give at Hampden.

Nah.

You've forgot the Rangers League cup semi final.

Lost 3-0 and even hero Mallo had a stinker.

Nah.

You've forgot the Rangers League cup semi final.

Lost 3-0 and even hero Mallo had a stinker.

Aw yeah, that was the first time I saw us play at Hampden

In terms of performances I'd have to rank them

09 cup final

2009 semi

2013 semi

This year's semi

09 league cup semi

The 1st difference I notice with this final from our previous 2 (97 + 09) is we are the home team.

Both previous visits we were 2nd to the final.

3rd time the charm I feel

We were the home side in 1913 and 1957

Will be interesting to see what we do here. We need only look to United and Ciftci to see how easily some of these cases have been thrown out.

The rest of Scottish football have to make a stand here. I hope every other club, including Falkirk so everything to help Meekings and Inverness

The ref saw the incident and obviously made a mistake by not awarding the penalty. But he definitely saw it, so how can a retrospective charge be made against Meekings?

Celtic really are the lowest of the low.

Are they going to retrospectively book the other boy that Ross managed to take the booking for, despite not actually fouling Brown?

Edited by Paris Hilltoon