Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

No, it wasn't.

Prove it. Celtic fans have spent the weekend finding camera angles proving the ref, or 5th official, could see it but didnt give it.

ICT should use these photos in the appeal process.

Prove it. Celtic fans have spent the weekend finding camera angles proving the ref, or 5th official, could see it but didnt give it.

ICT should use these photos in the appeal process.

The only way of proving it is by the officials admitting to what they seen, seeing their line of view proves what they could see,not what they did. The photos are freeze frame, which doesn't replicate what the human eye witnessed.

The whole thing stinks of how Scottish football has been run from the SPL era onwards in making the rules up as you go along.

As said, previously the video evidence has been used for diving and violent conduct, which in principal is correct as it opens a can if worms.... Can Inverness ask re the 8yard wall, the penalty not given later on or a shy that was clearly theirs and not given.

I hope common sense is seen and the red card is dropped even tho it benefits my team(Celtic take note of that statement)I think it will be dropped, but you never know and it will open up that can of worms as I suggested

It'll be proper makeshift that's for sure. Devine will play centre half no problems, but I dunno who'll partner him. I'm actually cringing at the thought.

I can see us taking well over 10k if my Facebook anything to go by. Pretty much everyone I know going and most of them have never been to an ICT game before.

So who played alongside Meekings in the semi then and why would he not be playing in the final?

Fuxake.

Whether they ban him or not, this is giving ICT a tremendous cause to rally for. Which is exactly what we don't need. A proper doing is on the cards. :(

I agree with this point we always do pretty well when facing and adverse situation but our record against Falkirk is pretty dreadful. I know its been a while since there was a game between the sides but I'm still not comfortable facing Falkirk at all.

Guest Back Post Misses

On Sportsound last night they interviewed the last compliance officer.

Listening to him there seems little chance Meekings getting off. The rules are pretty clear and it appears the current compliance officer is merely applying them.

He also said what gobshite Highes said after the game has hung his player out to dry.

I personally think he should play and should the other guy who got booked.

Guest Back Post Misses

What did Hughes say?

Lunny said because he admitted in the press that Meekings handled the ball on the line he was lucky not to be sent off he has made it very difficult to defend now.

I like Tremarco, but you always feel he's vulnerable to a red card. If we put Draper to centre half alongside Devine, then James Vincent is a quality replacement for Draper in front of the back 4.

I'd be loathed to put Shinnie left midfield as it's not his best position. Once the Meekings saga pans out, Hughes is going to have to give some of these lads some game time and shuffle things around in preparation for the final. Hopefully it doesn't upset our quest for 3rd place too much.

Devine & Draper is a decent-ish partnership and the one good thing about ICT is that we have adaptable players in the squad so although devastating for Warren and Meekings we still have enough to win the final so can have no excuses on the day.

.... you wont see us writing a letter of complaint if Falkirk win.

To be honest, I used to think ICT's main strength was their dogged defence and reliance on McKay to nick a goal.

Having seen the way the played on Sunday, with width and pace, I'm a tad more concerned, as our defence has been leaking far too many stupid goals recently.

Guest Back Post Misses

To be honest, I used to think ICT's main strength was their dogged defence and reliance on McKay to nick a goal.

Having seen the way the played on Sunday, with width and pace, I'm a tad more concerned, as our defence has been leaking far too many stupid goals recently.

Apart from on Saturday

Is there any possibilities of the loons making this an early kick off?

There's always a possibility with this mob in charge but I don't think even they would stoop so low. Is the FA Cup Final the same day? That kicks off at silly o'clock these days I think.