Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Guest Back Post Misses

Adult prices the cheapest they've been for a number of years.

Are we really saying that £25 is unfair for the Cup Final?

I think the prices are fair. Just my opinion obviously!

£24 in 2009, £18 in 1997

I agree with that, think £25 behind the goals and £30 side on for an adult could have been slightly better but I can't really fault them for their concessions prices. Likewise I'm a student so pleased with the concessions prices

Thats a trick to make it look like a bargain. Sure kids can go to games without an adult but how many kids from falkirk and inverness wont have at least one 30 quid payibg adult accompanying them to glasgow

They prices are fucking excellent tbf

Credit where it's due the SFA have done this properly for a change

I'm glad that they're encouraging families/neutrals to go along but the wild disparity between adult prices and concessions will be off putting to some.

Would have even preferred a flat fayre of £12

By way of comparison, these were the prices for the League 2 play-off final at Wembley last season;

Cat 6 - £26.00 (£13 concession)

Cat 5 - £32.00 (£16 concession)

Cat 4 - £38.00 (£19 concession)

Cat 3 - £44.00 (£22 concession)

Cat 2 - £48.00 (£24 concession)

Cat 1 - £60.00 (£30 concession)

I know it's a superior stadium etc but this is the national cup final we are talking about.

Edit to add (and it's probably been mentioned) but the thread title should really be ICT v Falkirk.

Edited by Hughsie

By way of comparison, these were the prices for the League 2 play-off final at Wembley last season;

Cat 6 - £26.00 (£13 concession)

Cat 5 - £32.00 (£16 concession)

Cat 4 - £38.00 (£19 concession)

Cat 3 - £44.00 (£22 concession)

Cat 2 - £48.00 (£24 concession)

Cat 1 - £60.00 (£30 concession)

I know it's a superior stadium etc but this is the national cup final we are talking about.

Edit to add (and it's probably been mentioned) but the thread title should really be ICT v Falkirk.

Falkirk are designated as the home team because they won the first semi final

Nope - the Celtic v ICT semi was drawn first and is the 'first' semi, regardless of the order they were played.

Situation is further complicated as Falkirk will be in the West (usual Scotland side) but this is purely for logistical reasons.

Not that it really matters at a neutral venue in a cup final anyway.

Nope - the Celtic v ICT semi was drawn first and is the 'first' semi, regardless of the order they were played.

Situation is further complicated as Falkirk will be in the West (usual Scotland side) but this is purely for logistical reasons.

Not that it really matters at a neutral venue in a cup final anyway.

The away fans at a Scotland game usually sit at the West side of the ground. although really it's just a corner and both the East and West stands are mainly Scotland, but the East stand is completely Scotland fans.

The away fans at a Scotland game usually sit at the West side of the ground. although really it's just a corner and both the East and West stands are mainly Scotland, but the East stand is completely Scotland fans.

I was meaning dressing room and technical areas - Scotland use the West side, as Falkirk will at the final.

Who cares who's meant to be at home or away? People will find a way to moan at absolutely anything.

It's important because if ICT are the home team then we can get back into The Clockwork before / after the game to celebrate / drown our sorrows.

Any Pars or County fans planning to get tickets?

:whistle

My daughter says that a lot of her County supporting mates are planning to go in the ICT end.