Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

He said again on Sportsound (on Monday I think) that it was a sending off.

Managers don't know the rules. Delia said it was not deliberate but should have been a penalty.

You need to pick your sources of information more wisely.

ICT have 2 strips and both clash with our home kit.

I see FFC posted a pic earlier on Facebook which confirms we will indeed wear "White".

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Interesting thanks. I wonder what they do when they play Dundee. Also sounds like they're missing out on a great opportunity to sell a completely one off cup final strip, SFA allowing of course.

ICT have 2 strips and both clash with our home kit.

I see FFC posted a pic earlier on Facebook which confirms we will indeed wear "White".

Does this happen when we play Caley at home in the league as well (prior to 09), never heard of a scenario where a home team in a league game is forced to change kits because the away kit clashes with both.

Then again plenty Scottish teams play in Navy as their main colour and in a scenario the oppo have royal blue as their home kit and black as their away kit there would be a clash.

IMO they should just do what the NFL does and have every team have a coloured top as their home top and a white top as their away top.

We technically have a third kit (our away kit from either last season or two seasons ago) which is white. We wore it against Dundee at Dens.

I quite like the white kid myself. Anyway does anyone know when they are releasing details about tickets for the final and when they are going on sale. I am offshore in 2 weeks till just before the final.

Guest Back Post Misses

Do these stupid hacks actually believe that thick balloon when he says he was going to quit?

Let's just be clear over this incident.

These rules were agree to by the clubs and they signed up to them. IMO they are wrong and I felt for that lad Meekings.

The compliance officer was merely acting on the rules that the clubs signed up to. He thought the handball was deliberate.

As it transpires the panel didn't think the handball was deliberate. End of matter, move on FFS. I am sick of this already TBH.

never heard of a scenario where a home team in a league game is forced to change kits because the away kit clashes with both.

Ayr United a couple of years back. They had a "half and half" strip, similar in design to Feyenoord and Blackburn Rovers.

It was black and white so clashed with our home strip of dark blue and our away strip of white. And Dundees. And Ross Countys.

Ayr had to play in their yellow away strip every time.

They were fortunate that the Raith away was pink and QOS red and black stripes, otherwise they'd have had to wear their away strip in about 60% of their league games.

And yes, I realise I'm a saddo for knowing that.

Don't think it will be too long before allocations and prices will be announced by the clubs/SFA.

Good to see from Facebook that lots of pubs/clubs have even more buses running compared to the semi final.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/250415-Rangers-v-Falkirk/G000010y.wlwKMOM/I0000UggLfsXLfcA

Flippant comment from Sevco photographer. What he doesn't realise is that away fans just don't want to go to Ibrox as away fans are made as welcome as Andreas Lubitz in a cockpit.

Hope Hampden is jumping in May. I will probably be there, in Inverness end simply as a friend is a fan. I know a few others who will probably go. Be great for the people of Falkirk and Inverness (other than the glory hunter OF fans from those towns of course)

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/250415-Rangers-v-Falkirk/G000010y.wlwKMOM/I0000UggLfsXLfcA

Flippant comment from Sevco photographer. What he doesn't realise is that away fans just don't want to go to Ibrox as away fans are made as welcome as Andreas Lubitz in a cockpit.

What an arsehole.

What's he trying to say wi such stupidity?

Hope Rangers disappear as quick as their fans after our 2nd goal today.

A club followed by scum