The Rovers Are Coming

Enlighten us about Mr. McMinn, Snuffy- isn't he just some kiddies' coach?

If the Pars job is full time then can`t blame him. Intrigued about Snuffy`s endorsement of McMinn - please enlighten us.

Tony is currently first team coach and handles the community side of things too, the latter involving a wee bit more than coaching 'kiddies'. He was at Alloa with Darren and involved in their community set-up, which attracts quite a few plaudits. He's also quite an approachable and open guy; much more in the James Ward / Paul Martin model than the Sandy Clark / Todd Lumsden school.

I'll stress though that I'm merely surmising here. Darren and the Board may very well want someone completely different.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sandy Clark meant to be leaving to join us as assistant manager.

Interesting, he was making 99.9% of the decisions over the team (can we have our long serving legendary club captain back please).

Time for Dazza to step upto the plate, please don't go for a Tommy Craig type replacement.

Interesting, he was making 99.9% of the decisions over the team (can we have our long serving legendary club captain back please).

Time for Dazza to step upto the plate, please don't go for a Tommy Craig type replacement.

I saw him in town yesterday with Jimmy Calderwood.

Bold, you saw who in town yesterday with Jimmy Calderwood? Darren Young, Ciaran Donnelly, Sandy Clark or Tommy Craig?

Yes. Did you see them all too? And I think Stuart Baxter was at the back of the group, going into thon Innismore joint.

Who's going to tell the fans to shut up now that Sandy Clark has left?

At £14 a head, there should be no trouble making sure there's an eerie silence at Cliftonhill...

Archived