Cowdenbeath v Hearts 25/04/2015

Frustrating day but pleased with the effort and commitment shown by our players today. Congratulations to Hearts as Champions very worthy winners over the whole season

From a refereeing perspective 3 big calls -

1. Handball Hearts player first half proximity and speed of ball would have been very harsh so In my opinion correct decision given.

2. Two hand push on Colin Nish in the box for me quite blatant and visible to referee & his assistant and would be interesting to hear their views on what looked a stonewaller

3. Hearts penalty given latest minute I wasn't close enough to see with certainty but looked 50/50.

I had a looks at his profile on Twitter @craigcharleston through curiosity whilst updating social media comments etc. and he seems to have some unusual interests on display foe someone of his position maybe I'm over sensitive so let others decide on that one. What I do sense is that quite a joker and persona not I itself a bad thing so long as that doesn't impact on the core responsibilities.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never lost it so much after a game of football.I was bloody raging when the penalty decision was given and probably due to some odd decision given previously given by Charleston.I certainly got caught up in the heat of the moment

Needless to say I stormed out when the Hearts goal went In.Sometimes when staying up means so much to the club you genuinely care about it is hard to hide your passion.

Fingers crossed for a victory at Alloa and all will be well.

It really now is a must win game

Reading your post, I feel your pain mate, it's always horrible when your team is threatened with going down, and I genuinely hope you guys come through next week. I stay locally in Rosyth and always like to see the Fife team doing well and really hope you do it, best of luck.

Reading your post, I feel your pain mate, it's always horrible when your team is threatened with going down, and I genuinely hope you guys come through next week. I stay locally in Rosyth and always like to see the Fife team doing well and really hope you do it, best of luck.

Thanks.All the best to your team next season.

Scraped a win.

Was hoping that the likes of Sow, Zeefuik and Paterson up front would yield more than 2 goals. Funny that despite our massive goal difference, we don't have the top scorer in the league. I guess it's good to have a few players instead of one on double figures but that clinical striker still seems to elude us. Wonder what Cummings would've done if he'd stayed with us?

Glory hunter type post.....;)

I had a looks at his profile on Twitter @craigcharleston through curiosity whilst updating social media comments etc. and he seems to have some unusual interests on display foe someone of his position maybe I'm over sensitive so let others decide on that one. What I do sense is that quite a joker and persona not I itself a bad thing so long as that doesn't impact on the core responsibilities.

That's a bit NSFW - imagine showing in public you follow George Salmond.

Pretty rubbish game of football and we're definitely in holiday-mode.

Delighted for Brad getting his goal, could see from the celebration how much it meant to him.

Oh and the Cowden keeper was excellent today.

Delighted for Brad getting his goal, could see from the celebration how much it meant to him.

Thought it was one of the most entertaining games at CP this season. is your criteria of a shit game one that Hearts don't win at a canter?

Not as bad as you after the referendum tho !

Believe me when I say the election in less than two weeks will go a long, long way to making up for that. 8)

How do you work that out? Nothing will make up for that, as bad as a 10-0.

Because seeing clowns like the Alexanders, Curran, Murphy, Sarwar and others hounded out will almost make the no vote worthwhile (for now), imo. 8)

I actually did think it looked a 50/50 for the pen, about the same as our handball shout in the first half but nowhere near as clear as the two handed shove on Nish.

Charleston is a Falkirk w****r who hates Fife teams. Only thing to improve my Saturday night would be to hear he is involved in a serious car crash on his way home.

Bit over the top mate.

I thought it was a penalty from where i was standing and that Hearts winning by a single goal was a fair reflection of the game.

Good shout re: the Cowdenbeath keeper.....had a couple of good saves as well as having to deal with some tricky backpasses on a bobble surface.

Chuffed for Brad too.

Bit over the top mate.

I thought it was a penalty from where i was standing and that Hearts winning by a single goal was a fair reflection of the game.

Ref could have ignored it, booked the Hearts player for diving ( wasn't the first) or give a penalty.

Took the easy option.

If it had been for Cowden I'd have been shouting for a penalty too, but it would never have been given.

Even the Hearts goal came from a corner that wasn't.

Not impressed with the ref at all and not the first time this season when the "big team" got a penalty in injury time.

Disappointing that the wee teams never get any favours from our refs.

Frustrating day but pleased with the effort and commitment shown by our players today. Congratulations to Hearts as Champions very worthy winners over the whole season

From a refereeing perspective 3 big calls -

1. Handball Hearts player first half proximity and speed of ball would have been very harsh so In my opinion correct decision given.

2. Two hand push on Colin Nish in the box for me quite blatant and visible to referee & his assistant and would be interesting to hear their views on what looked a stonewaller

3. Hearts penalty given latest minute I wasn't close enough to see with certainty but looked 50/50.

Good points! The ref and lines men are all b****** blind as usual. I believe the ref is Jambo too.

Archived