Dunfermline, Falkirk or Alloa?

Poll Extravaganza  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Surely it would be best to forget about buying a season ticket for next season and go watch all the local teams.

Once you have done that, you will have a better idea of which one you feel most comfortable at - then you can consider a season ticket after that.

he's moving to Dollar, which is about 45 minutes from Ibrox. It's no really a big trek once a fortnight.

I'll be using public transport, so It'll take a lot longer to get from Dollar to Glasgow. An hour and a half actually.

Alloa's twenty minutes on the bus at most.

Rangers fans get stick for supporting Rangers.

Rangers fans decides to follow a different team and gets stick for this. Can't fucking win.

True. Rangers fan should stick head in oven, gie us all peace.

If he'd come on and said he was considering buying a Rangers ST he'd be getting called a gloryhunting p***k. :lol:

I'd say Dunfermline if Rangers stay in the championship considering it'd be hard to see a team that could potentially be in direct competition with Rangers without wanting scores to go your team's way. If Dunfermline get their shit together they're probably the most likely to see win some silverware through the league or playoffs.

Failing that Falkirk should be buoyed by the the cup final and a potential cup win next season which should bring in a good crowd/atmosphere for next season.

I'm moving to Dollar in May and I'm wondering which local club I'm best suited to buying a season ticket with for next season. Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but I couldn't see anywhere else where it would fit.

Wouldn't bother with a season ticket Ger - be a tourist for a season and take in whatever games you fancy. If you like one of the local clubs after that then stick with them. But don't ever go back to the club you're currently supporting. :thumbsdown

I'll be using public transport, so It'll take a lot longer to get from Dollar to Glasgow. An hour and a half actually.

Alloa's twenty minutes on the bus at most.

Public transport from dollar to Falkirk would be a pain in the arse regularly, alloa would only be the one bus journey but Falkirk would require two (I think)

Makes sense taking a Wasps season ticket, you'll see Sevco at least twice next season, cheaper rates than Falkirk.

Brave man predicting we will still be a championship team next season lol

Aye, two buses to Falkirk from Dollar.

Sarge (I think) was right, Sauchie Juniors are a wee bit closer if you're just looking for a team to watch.

As previously mentioned, you might do better through in Falkirk, though. They love a good crowd w**k, and every Falkirk fan I've ever known has had a big team from Govan :ph34r:

Aye, two buses to Falkirk from Dollar.

Sarge (I think) was right, Sauchie Juniors are a wee bit closer if you're just looking for a team to watch.

As previously mentioned, you might do better through in Falkirk, though. They love a good crowd w**k, and every Falkirk fan I've ever known has had a big team from Govan :ph34r:

I am literally a stones throw across the Clyde from Govan, and I absolutely fucking despised Rangers before they died.

I have equal levels of seethe towards the 2012 tribute act.

Crowd wanks on the other hand :wub:

I am literally a stones throw across the Clyde from Govan, and I absolutely fucking despised Rangers before they died.

I have equal levels of seethe towards the 2012 tribute act.

Crowd wanks on the other hand :wub:

Clearly we have not met, or I became confused by your crowdwankery :P

Archived