The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2015/16

It's not, they're showing West Ham. Thought it would've been on RedTV again like the last round but think that's just for international subscribers this time.

You could download hola which re-routes your IP address through other countries, lets you watch American netflix, might also work for Red TV but I'm not sure. I got the game on wiziwig.ru last week so worth a bash as well.

Hope for another good result for the Aberdeen a home win would be ideal, we can do with all the co-efficient points we can get.

Also agree with other posters so far that you should try to go ultra defensive. The tie should be well set up for you now as they will have to chase the game and didn't look too clever when trying to deal with Hayes and McGinns pace in the wide areas.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully can finish the job tonight and not have the mass fear that went round Pittodrie during the latter stages of the Shkendija game.

Wouldn't be averse to the same team as last week, but I suspect we will see Flood and Jack back together tonight and Rooney in for Goodwillie. I thought McInnes used Jack and Flood together appropriately last week, when at 2-0 on taking Willo on beside Jack to see the game out solidly. Tonight is the sort of night to play the two of them together, with the 3-0 lead and the onus on Rijeka to open up and attack.

Preferably though, same team as last week and let's go at them on the counter directly.

Predict a 2-1 win for the Famous, McGinn and Hayes with the goals.

In Aberdeen working at the moment. Just realised this one's at home. May pop along. How much is it in? (Student) and where should I sit?

£12 for student. There's no PATG, so you'll need to go in to the ticket office (on corner of the Richard Donald Stand). Upper RDS is your best bet now.

Archived