hackneys vs private hire

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can get from Argyle Street to my house in Hamilton for 12-15 notes using local firm. 25 minimum using Glasgow mob, 30 minimum hailing a black cab

the old boundary charge

Not like in my day when you could have a great night out on the pish & safely drive hame without being harassed by the polis, I blame the SNP.

Can I toss Scoot in to the argument? I've never heard of them raping their customers & they couldn't stick you in the boot/trunk because that's where they stick their scoot. Other alternative get you hame unraped services may be available.

Grimbo

They aren't supposed to charge boundary charges, if you do get charged one complain to glasgow taxis, get the yellow number on the taxi which is their fleet number.

if u book it theres no boundary charge up 2 8 miles from city centre but it is an incentive to call and use radio system

They aren't supposed to charge boundary charges, if you do get charged one complain to glasgow taxis, get the yellow number on the taxi which is their fleet number.

The Shell petrol station at Yoker must have made a fortune over the years, the amount of folk who would get the driver to pull up just before the boundary and spend the extra cash on munchies from there there rather than on the taxi right into Whitecrook.

If you can afford a night on the lash you can afford a taxi home.

The obvious solution is to get more pals, that way you can split the fare.

exactly if u can rattle £100 or whaterver on a night out the least a taxi can expect is an extra few quid for listenin to ur drunken haverin or worse

Talkin 2 some ppl other day and to a man said glesga hackneys wer robbin swine

surely not the case especialy with half private hire drivers not got a clue were there goin or even speaking the lingo

What's the name of your taxi company?

You'll Never Walk Again12346?

Archived