Player of the Year

Ok I'll bite. I understand that the Stranraer players can't vote for rumsby but can't understand how he gets overlooked by players who can vote. Oh wait unless they just vote based on the games they've played against the player and therefore you have to question the validity of the team of the year

Maybe the same vote counters were used as we had in the referendum !!! :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian Gilmour scored a goal from our own half against Dunfermline last year, what's your point?

My point is he has scored 10 goals in less than a season from midfield.

Is there another winger in the league that can change a game or entertain the fans as much as he can?

I certainly haven't seen one.

I'll be worried by my own optimism if we keep wee Dece for next season. When was the last time we had a striker score 20 league goals in a season?

Alex Williams in 02/03.

Did every supporter's club go for Gaston over McManus?

Stranraer fans trying to salvage a consolation prize for their sand-dancing no-mark is priceless - both over the season and when the Famous came to town, the deserved winner made the difference.

Unlucky, bumpkins.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

No-one could deny that without McManus, it would have been a completely different season for Morton.

Like some of the previous winners, he's a quality player who'll surely go on to much better things.

No-one could deny that without McManus, it would have been a completely different season for Morton.

Without players, it would just be a crowd of people staring at a field.

Stranraer fans trying to salvage a consolation prize for their sand-dancing no-mark is priceless - both over the season and when the Famous came to town, the deserved winner made the difference.

Unlucky, bumpkins.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

^^^^

Completely misses the point.

Mcmanus thoroughly deserved winner.

Couple of points: both players would get into any team in this division.

Unlikely either player will be at current club next season.

Archived