Stirling Albion Thread 2015/16

There was a rumour that we were possibly interested in Stirling Albion player Sandy Cunningham, have any of you guys heard anything?

Sandy signed another year contract a few months ago so can't see it, however it's been rumoured that Partick & St.Johnstone were watching him.

Gordon Smith, thoughts? Just signed for ourselves.

Whenever I've seen him he's looked shite.

Albion`s top scorer last season with 8 goals. After a good start fell away and to be frank he should have had a lot goals but just seemed to miss the target on a number of occasions last season, quite glad to see the back of him and I can safely say that my comments would be echoed by the majority of Albion fans.

You never know he might turn out to be a real find for you this coming season but only time will tell.

Gordon Smith, thoughts? Just signed for ourselves.

Whenever I've seen him he's looked shite.

Started the season reasonably well, was scoring a few, then missed a penalty at Brechin in early November in a game would probably have won if he had scored. Didn't look the same after that.

A new club with better players making chances, he might do alright. He does spend a lot of time on his backside looking for fouls though

Started the season reasonably well, was scoring a few, then missed a penalty at Brechin in early November in a game would probably have won if he had scored. Didn't look the same after that.

A new club with better players making chances, he might do alright. He does spend a lot of time on his backside looking for fouls though

It's ok, we had Colin Nish for 18 months.

Archived