Celtic v Dundee

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Walker 'Dundee aren't good enough to play it out from the back'. That's the style we've deployed all season and it's got us into the top 6 ya w**k.

We've downed tools, are missing ALL our creative players and Hartley's shat it and tried to park the bus tonight. Dreadful watch. Expect Celtic to get a couple more and not get out of first gear.

Any reason why a large number of Dees have rubbered going to this tonight?

After the poor performance last Saturday it's quite clear the players are already on holiday and this was obviously just gonna be a hammering

Any reason why a large number of Dees have rubbered going to this tonight?

The same reason United fans didn't turn up for their game against Celtic. We are a weakened team, expecting to get humped and like United, our players have been only too willing to roll over and let you tickle their bellies recently.

Yes. Would you like me to list them?

Surely these big games are what you boys were looking forward to when you got promoted, away trips to us, Aberdeen and Celtic?

Surely these big games are what you boys were looking forward to when you got promoted, away trips to us, Aberdeen and Celtic?

Why on earth would we look forward to going to parkhead?! Never been and no intention of going personally...

Why on earth would we look forward to going to parkhead?! Never been and no intention of going personally...

Maybe the fact that if you fluke a result, you can say you were there as away wins arent too regular at Celtic Park?

Don't think there's a team I hate losing to more than Celtic. What an utterly detestable "football club".

Correct. We have been ragdolled from them 95% of the time over my lifetime. It never gets any easier :(

Archived