Celtic v Dundee

Top 6 finish though..........................can't fault them for that?

Who's the p/t Dundee fan here......me or you ffs lol

Ha ha, I'm doing a life sentence at dens, we're just your wee team

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not one for throwing stones in glass houses, i know we have a large percentage that do exactly that. Im not one of them however. I go to places like Celtic Park praying for a result even though the reality is that we will get pumped. I just assumed that since it was your first season back in the 'big time' the supporters might still make these trips especially after you have exceeded expectation and grabbed a top six spot

I like to think I'm a near-omnipresent at away games: I never missed one last season and have missed only two (including tonight) this season. But when my club didn't have the numbers to make a bus viable, I was kind of glad.

I could have still been there tonight. I have a car, I'm happy to drive it to Glasgow. But I also have Sky. So to pay £26 just to get in for one of the worst views in Scottish football and to be treated like a criminal, plus fuel, something to eat and not getting back until midnight or thereabouts...it really isn't a difficult decision.

Had it been tomorrow 3pm and not on TV, chances are our bus would have scraped the numbers and I'd have gone. The same probably applies to a few others.

I like to think I'm a near-omnipresent at away games: I never missed one last season and have missed only two (including tonight) this season. But when my club didn't have the numbers to make a bus viable, I was kind of glad.

I could have still been there tonight. I have a car, I'm happy to drive it to Glasgow. But I also have Sky. So to pay £26 just to get in for one of the worst views in Scottish football and to be treated like a criminal, plus fuel, something to eat and not getting back until midnight or thereabouts...it really isn't a difficult decision.

Had it been tomorrow 3pm and not on TV, chances are our bus would have scraped the numbers and I'd have gone. The same probably applies to a few others.

For a massive modern stadium, there's something about Celtic Park as well that's bleak as f**k when you're stuck in that corner. I always find the ground to be a depressing place to watch football. Being outnumbered by 6 fingered mutants doesn't help I suppose.

Maybe the fact that if you fluke a result, you can say you were there as away wins arent too regular at Celtic Park?

Amazed an Arab talking about away supports at Celtic given that there were 160+ in the away end last night - more than three times what your lot took there for a Saturday afternoon game which wasn't on TV just a few weeks ago.

Celtic pumped us - they have vastly improved from what they were pre-Christmas - what a goal from Bitton

Delighted to see young Calvin get his debut

Some pics from the game http://davidyoung.photoshelter.com/gallery/01-05-2015-Celtic-v-Dundee/G0000h0kx1VA7xc0/

Archived